Who's going to the Buffalo game this weekend? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to the Buffalo game this weekend?

FrankP

Starter
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a Montrealer, so, for me, going to a Miami Dolphins game, usually means going to Buffalo, Boston or NY... Which is happening this next weekend, when I am going to see the Dolphins in Buffalo vs. the Bills.

Is anyone here going? Is there a ''finheaven'' contigent for tailgating?

Later!
F.

I'LL BE THERE WITH MY SON COMING UP FROM ORLANDO FL TO SEE THE DOLPHINS KICK SOME BUFFALO BUTT WHAT A GAME SUN 21-0 GO DOLPHINS

FrankP said:
Hello,

I am a Montrealer, so, for me, going to a Miami Dolphins game, usually means going to Buffalo, Boston or NY... Which is happening this next weekend, when I am going to see the Dolphins in Buffalo vs. the Bills.

Is anyone here going? Is there a ''finheaven'' contigent for tailgating?

Later!
F.

Willl there be any Tickets????

I'm Going Up to Upsate New York this Friday....... I went to Orchard Park Stadium last year, it was a hell of a time, although i can't not have a good memory on it. - loll.

Anyways would there be any way to pick up tickets at the stadium????

- Holla at cha Boy

P.s.

Sammy or Birthday Boy Ronnie ...... Who do You Pick ?????:dolphins:

I go every year. I will be in the press box (not through finheaven or anything I just have a conection).

Weather should be OK for this time of year. Dress warm anyway, ya never know up there. Thank god the press box is climate controled! LOL

I'll be there with my son 7 rows behind the Phins bench.

stifler...as of now u can 4 sure pick up tickets at the stadium as the games not sold out and there are still 7,000 tics available
And yes i will be in attendance for this game lol

I'll be there, usually we get there at 6 am and start drinking while waiting to get into the parking lot, they open up at 8 am this year. Should be a good game I think Miami wins 24-20 and keeps our hopes alive!

I will be there, for the 2nd year in a row... we are coming from about 3 hours away... what time do you guys think we should leave and have enough time to park and all that?

For the poeople that know Buffalo... we will be there starting saturday night... do you know what hotels / sector we should go to on saturday to sleep / eat / go grab a few drinks?

I am going with one of my good friend who just happens to be a HUGE bills fans...but don't think any less of me. I'm about 2 hours away. If anyone wants to tailgate or something just let me know. Casella@oswego.edu.

Back
Top Bottom