Who's Going to the Super Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Going to the Super Bowl?

I agree with Mr Simms surprisingly enough. Have always felt he was anti- Fins and hated too see him in the booth. Much like Madden and his pro NFC commentary.
I think maybe we are underestimating the Rams. I agree the Browns might be much improved as well. Glad he had some nice things too say about our Dolphins. :D

I like Simms. And I've never felt he is anti-Phins. Quite the contrary.

The Bills fans will not like the fact he didn't mention their revamped D as being one of the ones to look out for..LOL

I like Simms reports compare to other guys that talk smack about our team and players, someone like ron the gay jaws...

:lol: Why because his kid passed all over us? That is two rookies who have passed all over us.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
The Bills fans will not like the fact he didn't mention their revamped D as being one of the ones to look out for..LOL

Phil Simms is an annoying broad aster who sounds like a dumbass...He could of picked the Bills to win it all and that still wouldn't change the fact that I hate listening to him...he and Greg gumbel are dumb & dumber... I just turn on Mandich instead:rolleyes:

Phils kid could not win the big games in college and he won't get it done in the pro's. The reason I don't care for them is because they both think they are great. Phil just lucked out and was on a great team with two of the best coaches in pro football.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Maybe other bills fans. Not me. I'd rather "experts" pick us last. I'd hate to be called an underachiever like a certain team in the AFCE last year. Huge expectations and nothing to show for it.

Some posters here rely on articles to formulate opinions. Just because this and that said that, all of a sudden the fins are the best team in the NFL :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Puncho
Phils kid could not win the big games in college and he won't get it done in the pro's. The reason I don't care for them is because they both think they are great. Phil just lucked out and was on a great team with two of the best coaches in pro football.

Phil was a tough SOB. In his early years with the Giants he took a tremendous number of sacks and hits and just kept coming back to the huddle.

He's got my respect as a player.

As an analyst - he basically picked every team that has any chance, so it was not exactly keen analysis.

I do find it amazing that although this article does not mention Buffalo, it is still being used as Bills-Dolphins smack.:confused:

Originally posted by zachseau13

Phil was a tough SOB. In his early years with the Giants he took a tremendous number of sacks and hits and just kept coming back to the huddle.

He's got my respect as a player.

As an analyst - he basically picked every team that has any chance, so it was not exactly keen analysis.

I think he's pretty fair with his views. Madden on the other hand should retire even from broadcasting.

I do find it amazing that although this article does not mention Buffalo, it is still being used as Bills-Dolphins smack.:confused:
MDFINFAN? :D

Back
Top Bottom