Who's going to the Thanksgiving game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to the Thanksgiving game?

dolfan4eva

Starter
Reaction score
I just bought my tickets. It's gonna be an extra special game for me because I am also a Lions fan. Ofcourse I'm going to root for Miami though. I just happened to be going to visit my parents this Thanksgiving in michigan and I'm stoked. It will be one of the best memories in my life along with when the Dolphins win the superbowl again. I was just wondering how many other Dolfans will be there just in case Lions fans aren't kind to Miami fans. (Need some backup).:D

me and my dad are going but i cant find any tickets ive been looking for a while now where did u get them

I'd rather stay and go to the Canes game, but I'd watch the Fins early on. The Fins game wouldn't be too exciting imo.

phinfan999 said:
that was my 1st thought when i read that

UHHH!!! Let's see. The Lions are in the NFC and the Dolphins are in the AFC. Its not like they are in the same division. Is that so hard to understand?

I'm a Dolphins and Lions fan, too. It's possible (I'm from Detroit). I love the Dolphins SO much more, though. I don't know how it is now, but my mom went to a Dolphins-Lions game in Detroit way back in the day (1980s) and she didn't have a problem with the fans.

stubhub has some tickets, this game is #2 on my list for the upcoming year.

what section and row and how much did everyone pay for their tickets?

Back
Top Bottom