Who's in vs SD??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's in vs SD???

55SAYOW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up guys...1 big BOLT fan here...looking forward to Sunday for sure. I was at the Monday Night game in AZ when I got smoked the hell out of my city by wildfires and we OWE you one for sure...but anyways, I'll relegate those topics to the "Deep Sea"...so look for me there!!!

My question is what's the status with JR. and Thomas? I have heard different things around the league and wanted to get your guys' take on this. Good luck this w/e and here's to a great, injury-free game...

55SAYOW said:
What's up guys...1 big BOLT fan here...looking forward to Sunday for sure. I was at the Monday Night game in AZ when I got smoked the hell out of my city by wildfires and we OWE you one for sure...but anyways, I'll relegate those topics to the "Deep Sea"...so look for me there!!!

My question is what's the status with JR. and Thomas? I have heard different things around the league and wanted to get your guys' take on this. Good luck this w/e and here's to a great, injury-free game...

We need this win badly

55SAYOW said:

seau is done for the year and zach returned to practice and should play

RAS25 said:
seau is done for the year and zach returned to practice and should play

:yeahthat:

and SAYOW as for the game, as a long time Phins fan who is still bitter about 1981 and the Pete Stoyanovich playoff game....i hope we CRUSH you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom