Who’s our DB coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who’s our DB coach?

Imagine if they still had Minkah playing the correct position. I know it's done and in the past, but that is 1 move I will never get over. He is lighting it up in Pittsburgh. Has made big plays in EVERY game he has played over there.

Guys signed 5 minutes before games are looking competent. There is very good communication going on back there. And impressive in that you don’t have a veteran like Jones or X in the lineup. I have to say, Needham really impressed me today. He was everywhere and in position.

Imagine if they still had Minkah playing the correct position. I know it's done and in the past, but that is 1 move I will never get over. He is lighting it up in Pittsburgh. Has made big plays in EVERY game he has played over there.

Its not like they gave Minkah away for nothing. He wanted out. You make it seem like the FO wanted to trade Minkah before Minkah wanted to leave. That was his choice.

Its not like they gave Minkah away for nothing. He wanted out. You make it seem like the FO wanted to trade Minkah before Minkah wanted to leave. That was his choice.
It absolutely was their fault. He wanted out because they weren't playing him at the correct position. He didn't want to leave because he didn't want to be in Miami. He wanted to leave because he knew he wasn't being used right.

He wanted out
It absolutely was their fault. He wanted out because they weren't playing him at the correct position. He didn't want to leave because he didn't want to be in Miami. He wanted to leave because he knew he wasn't being used right.

Team needed him where they needed him and he whined like a bitch about it. Great player . . . glad we recouped our first rounder tho.

I'm rolling with the guys I got.

I'm not sure I saw anyone in the secondary have a bad game today. Those guys were the difference in the game. They fought for every ball. Quite a contrast from the Pittsburgh game when Randolph just threw it up for grabs because he knew our DB's wouldn't touch it.

No. it's moving all DBs based on situation, but Minkah denied it. preiod.

its josh boyer . . . also from New England . . . and he's a heck of a coach. He'll likely be a HC one of these days. Him and Flo grew within NE together.
Thank you - I never heard of him. It’s not been a one game thing either. You could see this building up. I am becoming more and more optimistic that we have a coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom