• Bills

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Pats

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters

DolfanSince93

Man Crushing on Grier
Reaction score
Who do you think is our arch-rival? Older fans will say it’s the Jets, but the younger crowd will likely say the Pats or the Bills. Thoughts?

When competitive, it seems it’s the Jets for me but of course lately it’s the bills and the Pats. Well let’s just say for the past 15 years it was them.

Who do YOU think is ... Would be a better question.

Now more importantly. Are you being paid to start topics like this?

Once you have the results what will you do with them?

Arch rival. Ok. The team playing us this week.

Unlike say the English Premier League, you don't win anything by being top of the league at the end of the regular season...so your question is a bit pointless IMO.

In other Dolphins forums this question was asked and the majority of posters picked the Jets.

Interestingly, Miami wasn’t viewed by other AFCE fans as their arch rival. To them the Dolphins were ‘meh.’

In the link above, 63% of Jets fans listed the Patriots as their main rival. Kinda funny we get unhinged by them but they’re like ‘whatever.’

Last edited:
Who do YOU think is ... Would be a better question.

Now more importantly. Are you being paid to start topics like this?

Once you have the results what will you do with them?

Arch rival. Ok. The team playing us this week.

Unlike say the English Premier League, you don't win anything by being top of the league at the end of the regular season...so your question is a bit pointless IMO.
I think it’s the Jets, I send the results to the Pentagon if I think they look suspicious, and your response was also a bit pointless IMO.

I think because we’ve had so much success even when Brady was with the Pats it’s not them.

Even tho the Bill owned us and still technically do based on last few years record it’s not really them.

For some reason it’s always been the Jets regardless of the record.

I think it’s the Jets, I send the results to the Pentagon if I think they look suspicious, and your response was also a bit pointless IMO.
I appreciate I was being a smartass but to be fair, what frigging difference does it make who we perceive to be our arch rival?

Win all our divisional games and lose the rest puts you at 6-11 and unless you are in the NFC that means no playoffs lol

Back
Top Bottom