• Jets

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Pats

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
To win the Superbowl this year?

Our biggest Rival to do it is ourselves.

Miami does not shoot themselves in the foot, play up to their ability, and coaches prove to be what was advertised...And as I predicted a few months ago.

Three years from now....

il_794xN.3958861128_d8q6.jpg

By the way, team rival that would hurt to lose to is any AFC East team, but this team I have a special type of dislike for...

107174473_original (1).jpg
New_York_Jets_Fans-scaled-e1601311694440.jpg
LNIC35AKOBGZRBHAQPU3TQA3L4.jpg

They can all go sky diving without a parachute.

Bring back the Colts, at least we had a 46-26 winning record.

arnold schwarzenegger crush your enemies GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

The Jets for me.

Look I definitely hate the Bills and Pats but I f@uckin HAAAATTTTEEEE the Jets. I mean with a passion. I’m 33 now and to this day it truly bothers me when we lose to them. Every loss bothers me but by Monday afternoon/evening.. I’m on to the next week but when we lose to Jets it just tears me up and I carry it for the entire week until kickoff of the next game.

I hate the mascot
I hate the team name (Jets)
I hate that dark green they wear
I hate those stupid @ss lookin 1960 unis they wear
I hate the place (The Meadowlands)
I hate fireman Ed (Dumb@ss)
I hate Rex Ryan and his big fat @ss mouth
I hate Woody Johnson and his 4 eyed nerdy face
I hate the J.. E.. T.. S chant
I hate Joe Namath and his lucky guarantee in ‘69
I hate Curtis Martin and Wayne Chrebet
I HATE Vinny Testaverde.. F@ck you Vinnie🖕

And most importantly… I F@CKIN HATE THE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE IN THE MEADOWLANDS!!!!

I will never ever let go of that game.

It’s truly not healthy how much I loathe them.

The Jets for me.

Look I definitely hate the Bills and Pats but I f@uckin HAAAATTTTEEEE the Jets. I mean with a passion. I’m 33 now and to this day it truly bothers me when we lose to them. Every loss bothers me but by Monday afternoon/evening.. I’m on to the next week but when we lose to Jets it just tears me up and I carry it for the entire week until kickoff of the next game.

I hate the mascot
I hate the team name (Jets)
I hate that dark green they wear
I hate those stupid @ss lookin 1960 unis they wear
I hate the place (The Meadowlands)
I hate fireman Ed (Dumb@ss)
I hate Rex Ryan and his big fat @ss mouth
I hate Woody Johnson and his 4 eyed nerdy face
I hate the J.. E.. T.. S chant
I hate Joe Namath and his lucky guarantee in ‘69
I hate Curtis Martin and Wayne Chrebet
I HATE Vinny Testaverde.. F@ck you Vinnie🖕

And most importantly… I F@CKIN HATE THE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE IN THE MEADOWLANDS!!!!

I will never ever let go of that game.

It’s truly not healthy how much I loathe them.

Nope that’s how I feel and I don’t care who agrees and who don’t.

Please don’t give me the “it’s just a game speech”
Hmm ok. I don't care much for them as fans either.

That being said I don't have no Jets Mascot voodoo doll at my bedside that I stick needles into before going to sleep either. 🔪✈️💀

I never understood why the Jets are the most hated by our fanbase. The Jets have not been a threat to anyone in forever. Its the Patriots and should be the Patriots and not even close. Even with the Patriots controversy over recent years with spygate, deflate gate, Aaron Hernandez. And we have had way more memorable games in recent years against the pats than any of the others and its not even close. guess we have to go all the way back to the 80s and maybe the 90s for meaningful Jets and Dolphins games. Tides are changing now to the Bills though. but hating the Jets more than pats would be like the Ravens hating the Browns more than the Steelers, makes no sense.
You have your answer in your own post. The Jets haven't really been good in a while. (Neither have we).

For me, for a rivalry to exist it has to have two teams of similar stature. All those times we beat the Pats in years they won the Super Bowl, who gets the last laugh? But you'll find that many playoff berths were won or lost in games between us and the Jets. The fact that our respective seasons always seem to come down to what we do against each other provides a relevance to the games that hasn't existed with the Bills and Pats in decades.

It is the J-E-T-S suck suck suck Without a doubt
That said Jet's have sucked forever and we have been mediocre at best for 20YRs
The Pats with Brady were in that spot but it is not the same without Brady
Currently it is the Bills . We know the road forward to an AFC East Crown goes through Buffalo & they know that we know. They also know we had them in the fourth qt of the wildcard game. They know we know the upcoming season belongs to US

Our biggest competition now is the Bills. The team with the worst fans is the Jets. The biggest cheaters are the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom