Who is our arch-rival?

• Jets

Votes: 68 56.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Pats

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
I never hated the Pats. I respect Brady for all he accomplished, I think Belichek is a repetitive cheater, and have no problem with Kraft visiting a whore house. Anti BB but not the Pats.
The Bills haven’t been good enough to bother. 4 super bowls and 4 losses. Enough punishment.
The jets are just evil - Darth Vader, Lex Luther, the penguin.

For the most part the Jets have been the little brother of the division. The Dolphins, Patriots and Bills have had extended runs as the elite team in the AFC East. The Jets have a few brief runs here and there, but have never really had a firm grasp on the division for more than a year here and there since 1969. I've never seen them as a serious threat to be a rival, more of a nuisance.

They are all arch rivals. That’s why I love the AFC East.

The ******* Jets. Always.
Thank you Goat! As a result of your compelling argument I just changed my vote to the ****in Jets! That combined with an earlier sighting today of the poster who’s slogan is…
“Jets Fans Tears Taste Like Candy”

That double whammy got it done for me! 🙌. The U.

I never understood why the Jets are the most hated by our fanbase. The Jets have not been a threat to anyone in forever. Its the Patriots and should be the Patriots and not even close. Even with the Patriots controversy over recent years with spygate, deflate gate, Aaron Hernandez. And we have had way more memorable games in recent years against the pats than any of the others and its not even close. guess we have to go all the way back to the 80s and maybe the 90s for meaningful Jets and Dolphins games. Tides are changing now to the Bills though. but hating the Jets more than pats would be like the Ravens hating the Browns more than the Steelers, makes no sense.
How about when Marty Lyons ended Dwight Stephenson’s career early with a dirty ****in hit to the knees?

They are all arch rivals. That’s why I love the AFC East.
Lot of divisions feel that way. Browns, Steelers, Bengals and Ravens hate each other. Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders hate each other. Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Redskins hate each other. And of course the Bears, Packers, Vikings and Lions hate each other too. In fact the AFC East rivalries seem tame compared to some of the others.

Back
Top Bottom