• Marc Bulger is gone

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Both are still on the Rams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

NorthFinFan85

Starter
Reaction score
With the signing of Chandler at QB, and less than $2 mil in cap space, it looks more like Bulger or Warner will be out of St. Louis either through trade or release. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Barring a crazy offer for Bulger, I think Warner may just get cut. Is anybody really interested in trading for him? I don't know, but I would be a bit surprised...

I think Bulger will be the Rams QB next season. I also think this thread is going to get moved.

Say good bye to Warner. He's overrated and over the hill. Bulger will start next season.

I thought the Lambs would be taking a big cap hit by letting Warner go, even after June 1st? Are they tired of the QB controversy already? Is Martz somehow convinced Bulger is the real deal? :lol: I'm not so sure.

This begs the question: Is it worth bringing Warner in for a look? Would YOU want him for near vet minimum plus incentives?

Warner has looked painfully bad the last few games I've seen, but was that the result of injuries? If we could get back 80% of the 99-2001 Warner? Throwing to Chambers, Boston, McMichael and handing off to Ricky? :cool:

Can't get over the feeling Warner is done though... and he would be a 1-2 yr solution anyway. Still... at the right price... :confused:

I doubt they take a big hit after June 1st because the way that works is the only subtraction in the base salary (what you save) is the prorated bonus for this year, the rest of the prorated bonus gets subtracted next year. I dont know what his base sal is but it cant be that low in relation to the bonus.

If it's Warner at the vet min to replace Sage and compete, sure. If it's Warner at the vet min to replace Fiedler, no. We may still have line problems, and we know that Jay can handle them with some level of competancy either in his preferred role as a backup or as a starter if that has to be the way it plays out. We know that Warner cannot overcome them in the same sort of way, so that precludes him from coming in even though he is probably more talented than Jay when he has decent protection even at this stage of Warner's career..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom