Who's picking the Dolphins to beat the Ravens? You may be surprised... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's picking the Dolphins to beat the Ravens? You may be surprised...

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
Here's a roundup of NFL "experts" picks for Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami Dolphins.

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio and Michael David Smith both think the Ravens will lose, but they differ on the final score

CBS Sports' Pete Prisco expects the Dolphins to edge the Ravens, 21-20

Don Banks of SI.com also believes the Ravens will lose in Miami. His score prediction is 22-17

ESPN's Mike Golic, Ron Jaworski, Mark Schlereth and Seth Wickersham pick the Ravens, but the rest of the analysts take the Dolphins. As of this posting, Mike Ditka hasn't made a choice

Yahoo Sports' Les Carpenter and Frank Schwab both predict a loss for the Ravens

John Breech of CBS Sports thinks the Ravens will lose by a touchdown

Three out of seven USA Today analysts believe the Ravens will win. Jarrett Bell, Jim Corbett and Nate Davis pick the Ravens

Jason La Canfora, Dave Richard and Jamey Eisenberg of CBS Sports all pick the Ravens to win, but the other five analysts choose the Dolphins

The Huffington Post's Barbara Bruno takes the Ravens

On Showtime's Inside the NFL, Phil Simms and Cris Collinsworth both pick the Dolphins

And for what it's worth...
On CBSSports.com, former professional wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts chooses the Ravens

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77650046/

As you can see, many "experts" are picking the Dolphins to win this week. Not that it really matters much, I just thought it could shine a beacon of light on all the doom & gloom forecasters around here.

Why is this a shocker. We are a better team than the Ravens and we should beat them

I will be over the top with praise for Miami if they win. I don't think they will, but being 4-1 would completely awesome. 3-2 is not awful either. It is just two straight losses and two weeks of Omar, Beasley and Mandolin articles putting down the team. I cannot stand that.

Ravens are not very good this year. They are two average teams...either could win it.

I have predicted we would beat the ravens for about a month now. I will not be re-predicting that anytime.

Phins roll.

If we're healthy, we win convincingly. As it stands now, though, our second-stringers are too steep of a drop-off. Idiot Ireland got us lousy depth and I think Baltimore will just light us up.

Here's a roundup of NFL "experts" picks for Sunday's game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami Dolphins.

And for what it's worth...

On CBSSports.com, former professional wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts chooses the Ravens

No,no, snake you got it all wrong

jake_280x390_972791a-1.jpg

Joking aside , i'm glad to see he is still alive. I figured him for dead with his heavy drug use. I remember watching him wrestle live back in the early 80's, when rasslin was worth watching.

Joking aside , i'm glad to see he is still alive. I figured him for dead with his heavy drug use. I remember watching him wrestle live back in the early 80's, when rasslin was worth watching.
Rasslin....lmfao!!!

That's what my grandmother use to say when me and my cousins would ddt each other off of the sofa.

I can hear her now... "you boys better stop rasslin"...lol.

Great ******* memories.

Diamond Dallas Page got him cleaned up. One old retired wrestler helping another.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom