Who's Ready For Some Dolphins Primetime Games? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's Ready For Some Dolphins Primetime Games?

Since I first started watching the Dolphins, there's always been a stigma about playing on national TV.

Well, here's the thing: this team will eventually play good football on national TV during primetime. It's the only way they will ever win a Superbowl. Time to rip the band aid off clean.
Can’t put it any other way

You should write poetry

They're hopefully not going to flex us into Saturday for the Bills game now, would be pretty brutal ask after doing the late game on the west coast the week before.

They're hopefully not going to flex us into Saturday for the Bills game now, would be pretty brutal ask after doing the late game on the west coast the week before.
True, but not nearly as bad as the stupid Thursday night games. At least when they play on Sunday, they're still getting a day to recover before getting back to the grind.

Can’t believe cbs protected Jets/Buffalo over Miami/chargers lol
I believe the network that has the doubleheader for that week is the one who can protect a game and that would be Fox.

I'd also guess that one of these 3 games replaces Chiefs-Broncos

Eagles-Giants
Jets-Bills
Dolphins-Chargers

i agree I'm hoping the Giant and Washington get flexed to Saturday or even the Saints and Falcons. If Miami gets flexed it damn well better be for Sunday night replacing the Patriots and Raiders.

i agree I'm hoping the Giant and Washington get flexed to Saturday or even the Saints and Falcons. If Miami gets flexed it damn well better be for Sunday night replacing the Patriots and Raiders.
Need washington to keep winning and the giants to pickup the slack

Fins in primetime since 2016

2016: 1-1 (L @Bengals, W @jets)
2017: 1-4 (L vs Saints in London, L @Ravens, L @Panthers, L vs Raiders, W vs Pats)
2018: 0-1 (L @Texans)
2019: 0-1 (L @Steelers)
2020: 2-0 (W @Jags, W @Raiders)
2021: 2-1 (L vs Jags in London, W vs Ravens, W @Saints)
2022: 1-1 (L @Bengals, W vs Steelers)

7-9

Up next Chargers :)

Back
Top Bottom