Who's the best team in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the best team in the NFL

Well, the Eagles are looking pretty good so far as well...Don't rule them out..Their Defense is fierce and their Offense is clicking right now...

Philly game the Rams more of a run than we did, but lost. Having beaten Denver, you gotta throw the Super bowl champs into the mix - even w/o Lewis.

figure this...............

how many passes were completed right and left. now think about the center of the field where cousins was. he's another jerry wilson for sure. everytime i forced myself to watch he was getting beat on another route! why didn't we play ben kelley, he couldn't have done any worse! :(

The Ravens are still garbage. Everyone is intitled to a lucky win. Look at the Patriots last week.

super bowl predictions

afc-DOLPHINS
nfc-saints(u people might think im crazy for saying this, but I think they are pretty damn good)

Its a couple weeks later & the two best teams are still the best, Miami & STL. The Ravens were definitely a fluke last year. Boy they suck.

Jets at Miami

When my FINS get the monkey off there back this weekend .......... with out a shadow of a doubt the Dolphiins will be the best team in the AFC ........... now in the NFC I have to go with the greatest show on earth...the RAMS

I think with out a doubt the two best teams in the AFC are the dolphins and the Steelers and once we beat the stinkin Jets this week we will be the best

Some odd weeks later the two best teams are.........Dolphins & Rams, what a surprise.

Don't sleep on the Patriots. That Brady guy is pretty good.:hi5:
TBW FOREVER!

While i'm sure you're having fun wasting your own time to dig up old pointless threads, why dont you dig up some old threads on Patriot boards. I bet those sound just as idiotic eight years later.

Back
Top Bottom