Who's the best? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the best?

dolphinsrock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i would like to know, who you fin fans think is the best overall player on our team...who would u least like to get rid of?

mine is: offense-rw
defense-jason taylor (i would pich thomas but he does have chronic ankle problems which limit his speed)

offense: Jay F. He`s become the leader on offense and the guys respect him. He will have a bustout year under Norv`s guidence. Cut off my ears with a chainsaw if I`m wrong.

defanse: bad ankles or not I still take Zach.

defense-jason taylor (i would pich thomas but he does have chronic ankle problems which limit his speed)

Sorry, but Zach is the heart and soul of the Defense. Its obvious when he is out of the lineup, and obvious when he is in. Therefore he gets my vote.

As far as Offense goes...If Ricky does anything this year(which I hope he does;D) then I would vote for him, but seeing as how he has yet to play a down and would have to vote for Olindo...I know technically he would fall under special teams, but he puts points on the board. He is the only player right now that I would hate for us to lose.

On offense the most talented player is Ricky Williams, followed by Chris Chambers

On defense, there are three people who you can say have a ton of talent and are near the top at their position. Taylor, Madison, and Thomas are all top teir at their position, although I think Madison is a little better than the others because he is a shutdown corner who is always a Pro Bowler and is considered the BEST CB in the league. But the most valuble player on our defense is easily Thomas.

Originally posted by dolphinsrock
i would like to know, who you fin fans think is the best overall player on our team...who would u least like to get rid of?

It is had to say without seeing the team play as a unit but going on last yrs team ~~~~ Offense, C- Chambers Defense, Z- Thomas Marino 1983:D

Ricky on O
Jason Taylor on D
Mare on ST

Fiedler is definetly not above Williams, Chambers, and maybe even Wade but he is an OT. :yell:

no one form the 2001 Fins O can be considered better thah Zach, JT and Sam and possibly throw in Pat and Brock for good measure - though of course I take Chambers before Pat and Brock and Ricky before 'em all

Yes he is. Fiedler was our offense. Williams hasn't proved anything yet. (He will though ;) ) Chambers will be AWESOME this year and even better next ear.

Mine has to be Zach Thomas...how many tackles does he have in his career?? How many INTs for a linebacker, how many TDs?? I have made my point.

Chambers84...............

Originally posted by chambers84
Mine has to be Zach Thomas...how many tackles does he have in his career?? How many INTs for a linebacker, how many TDs?? I have made my point.

My point exactly for my player on defense. As far as the offense is concerned, I can't in all honesty say RW, due to the fact he hasn't played a single down as a 'phin. For now, I'd have to say #84 Chris Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambers.:p Mark it down guys. Chris will go to his first pro bowl this year.;)

i'd vote for chambers on offense!

on defense, thats tough. it seemed as though it didn't seem the same with gardener out!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler is definetly not above Williams, Chambers, and maybe even Wade but he is an OT. :yell:

:lol: :lol: LMAO:lol: :lol:

Calm down ICE......I see you catchin' some feelings...:lol:

My vote goes to...

Offense - 1) Ricky Williams 2) Chris Chambers

Defense - 1) Jason Taylor 2) Sam Madison 3) Zach Thomas

ice has his own opinions!

Originally posted by FinaticalOne

:lol: :lol: LMAO:lol: :lol:

Calm down ICE......I see you catchin' some feelings...:lol:

My vote goes to...

Offense - 1) Ricky Williams 2) Chris Chambers

Defense - 1) Jason Taylor 2) Sam Madison 3) Zach Thomas