Whos the Chris Chambers of this years draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos the Chris Chambers of this years draft?

Joey 22 said:
Well if you consider all his WRs are higly touted its very plausible that they were responsible for him getting the Heisman and most of his stats.

Yeah and Duper and Clayton should share Marino's HOF induction. No I am not comparing White to Marino in any way but your argument his horrible. WR's do their job, RB does his job, QB does his job. That is a horrible argument. Would I want White on the Fins?? Hell know but don't try and diminish what the kid did in college!!! (and I am a Buckeye fan and hate Oklahoma)

Jerome Mathis. He has decent size and excellent speed. Very confident, and is a threat to score whenever he has the ball. He's also a great kick returner.

Terrence Murphy same forty time and leaping ability. See look!

Murphy worked out at the combine. In College Station, he ran the short shuttle in 3.93 seconds, the three-cone drill in 7.08 and the long shuttle in 11.41. He had a 41-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-8 broad jump. I think his forty time was 4.4.

OurHeartAndSoul said:
I was just thinking this guys report reminds me of Chris Chambers

Terrence Murphy ... http://www.draftshowcase.com/TerrenceMurphy.htm

Alright...T-Murph. Way to show the Aggies some love there bro lol. Murphy has some major skills, though...no doubt, he's gonna make a good WR for whoever takes him (maybe us? who knows).

Back
Top Bottom