Who's the most hated sports figure in florida history | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the most hated sports figure in florida history

Who is the most hated sports figure in FLA

• Wayne Huizinga

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Bill Belichek

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • John Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DAve Wrongstedt

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Jimmy Johnson

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Joe Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Namath

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Curtis Martin

• Doug Flutie

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Pete Stoyonovich

• Wade Smith

• Total voters

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Who is the most hated sports figure in florida. please give a reason y. it can be a player an owner coach but not an agent.

Mine is Wayne Huizinga because of what he did to the Marlins and the Panthers

Got to go with Dave, he had one of the best defenses and running backs at the same time and still sucked.

I also have to go with Wanny on this one. Wanny made this team go down the drain year after year because he doesn't know how to coach the right way to the SB. IMO he will be a very good defensive coordinator, just a HC.

I have to go with doug flutie flakes. I hate him and his cereal..

cause he was a jet.... why isn't Tom Brady on this list? he deserves it more than Curtis Martin IMO

Had to bring this back up and it has to be Flutie for the hail mary vs the U and his short scrawny a@@ with the Jills

Wayne H? Really? Two World Series Championships isn't enough? Ouch.....There are some franchises wishing they had the success the Marlins had.

Wayne H? Really? Two World Series Championships isn't enough? Ouch.....There are some franchises wishing they had the success the Marlins had.

Huizenga was the owner only for the first one. He gutted the roster right after they won and sold the team in 1999. The '97 fire sale is the main reason why I hate him. His hiring of dimwits like Wannstache, Cam, and the phony quitter Saban is the other reason.

Back
Top Bottom