Who's the most underrated player in Dolphins history? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the most underrated player in Dolphins history?

Sam Madison. Shutdown corner. His run from 98-03 was damn impressive by any standards. Was probably the best corner in football for a few of those years ... sandwiched in between Neon and Bailey.

I know the draft is coming but man, how much can we talk about Tua, Burrow and Herbert? Still got 18 more days for that but anyway, was just thinking about this. QB's get all the credit for the wins and all the blame for the loss a lot of the time but you need the other players. Who would you say is the most underrated player in Dolphins history?

I go with Bob Kuechenburg who imo should be in the HOF. Langer and Little got all the attention but this guy was a real warrior and he DOMINATED HOF DT Alan Page in the SB. Just want this video and see how a guard is supposed to play the position. We haven't have a guard that good since him

I love cooch, but I will say "Crash" Jensen the original utility knife player. Mr. first down! Fullback, tight end, wide receiver, quarterback, and special team Kamikaze. Heck, the guy used the changes shoulder pads during the game

Great thread. Since all the players I considered were already mentioned, I'm going with the No Name defense.

Named by Tom Tom Landry, this defense has been extremely underrated over the years. I remember NFL Network doing a list of top 10 defenses and excluding that unit.

In Miami's two super bowl wins, this defense gave up one offensive touchdown. A fourth quarter score by Minnesota when the Dolphins led 24-0 and the game was already decided.

In Super Bowl VII, the Redskins only score came on a blocked kick return for a touchdown with 2:07 left to play. That unit also gave up just one explosive play to Washington, a 15-yard completion by Bully Kilmer.

I know the draft is coming but man, how much can we talk about Tua, Burrow and Herbert? Still got 18 more days for that but anyway, was just thinking about this. QB's get all the credit for the wins and all the blame for the loss a lot of the time but you need the other players. Who would you say is the most underrated player in Dolphins history?

I go with Bob Kuechenburg who imo should be in the HOF. Langer and Little got all the attention but this guy was a real warrior and he DOMINATED HOF DT Alan Page in the SB. Just want this video and see how a guard is supposed to play the position. We haven't have a guard that good since him

Kuechenberg is a great candidate ....Bob Griese is not appreciated and gets a lot of disrespect from modern fans who truly don’t appreciate how the game has changed, and how good he really was.

As the game changes even Marino is being disrespected...the numbers he put up in the 80’s would not have been touched without rules changes...

Back
Top Bottom