• Jason Taylor

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jay Fiedler

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Travis Minor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tough call, but

I give it to Brock over Jay and Lamar in a close call. 2 INTs 8T, 1 incredible strip and FR. and helped holding the #2 scoring O to 6 points

Brock here, with Chris "execution" Chambers my second

I chose Fiedler :eek: I know, I know, but he didn't make me nervous tonight. He had great ball distribution and mixed it up well. :D Marion was awesome too!

Originally posted by miadphan13
I chose Fiedler :eek: I know, I know, but he didn't make me nervous tonight. He had great ball distribution and mixed it up well. :D Marion was awesome too!
Jay was 18-26 w/ 3 TD No INTs and 3 drops. He threw one away to avoid the sack. Other than the one that slipped out of his hand to Konrad, he was damn near perfect. And oh BTW, he ran for a Td,

but Brock deserves it anyway cause the Colts D sucks and O is still good ag. a weaker D.

My vote goes out to the new CC

We all know of one CC in this league, Cris Carter. All he does is catch touchdowns. All our CC, Chris Chambers does is catch touchdowns. His hands are awesome as we saw tonight. He made some clutch touchdown passes, so my vote goes to Chambers. Oh yeah, he scored 14 fantasy points for me in Yahoo fantasy football! :D

:fire: Colts = Torched

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

"I played the Colts in Madden 2002 tonight, beat em 42-10. Maybe I should use it to predict the San Fran game outcome?" :lol:

there were so many good plays ...........

in this game, its hard to pick an oustanding player. not seeing the whole game, i would have to say marion with chambers a close, very close second. for a rookie, this guy has some moves! :eek:

My Vote goes to.....

Oh and its a tie!!!! Brock and Jay split the vote!!!!

Great job guys on National TV........what a game!!

2 thumbs up to Konrad also for that last minute TD!!!

Marion, Fielder and Chambers....

It drove me crazy listening to Al Michaels, talking about how Minor saved an INT when Fielder laid the ball right over his shoulder and in his hands there was coverage but that was a designed play and it was beautiful.....

on ESPN (I think it was) Sean Salisbury said how great that pass to Minor was and how most QB's in the NFL would not try to throw that: such is Jay's confidence now. That was the play of the game to me. Getting us on the board early after a holding penalty and 1st and 20.

No question it's Brock Marion - 2 INTs and a strip with the fumble recovery.

BTW - new user here. Nice site w/good chatter here. I think I might hang around a while! :D

Back
Top Bottom