Who's the regular season MVP? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's the regular season MVP?

Who should be this year's regular season MVP?

• Steve Nash -- Suns

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Lebron James -- Cavaliers

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Kobe Bryant -- Lakers

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Dwayne Wade -- Heat

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Elton Brand -- Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chauncey Billups -- Pistons

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Dirk Nowitzki -- Mavericks

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
Who do you believe is deserving of this honor? Is it based on ppg? Team wins? making your teammates better? or intangibles? Discuss.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
Who do you believe is deserving of this honor? Is it based on ppg? Team wins? making your teammates better? or intangibles? Discuss.
Not really my fav player,but I think Kobe single handedly carried the Lakers to the playoffs this year.King James has a better supporting cast...It'll be crazy picking an MVP this year.

It's gotta be Vince Carter

lol j/p nah but i think Kobe he single handily brought that team to the playoffs.

I think Nash deserves to win it. Winning has to be taken into consideration, but without Nash Phoenix is not the 2nd seed they're probably not even a playoff team. IMO Billups should not really be in the discussion he's a very good player but without him Detroit still is an elite team in the league. Without Kobe the Lakers are awful as are the Cavs without LeBron but without Nash the Suns just as bad.

MVP should be about the best individual overall player. In that case, the league would be a damn fool to give the award to anybody other than Kobe, LeBron, or Wade. However, the league plays favortism, and you will likely see the award go to Steve Nash, who is one of the game's most PATHETIC defenders.......

Back
Top Bottom