Whos the worst? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos the worst?

Originally posted by BMarion31
I understand this is all personal opinion, but let me pose this question. How many times did McKnight mess up? A bobbled pass in the Jet's game and the freak bounce of face-mask into McAlister's hands play. Now, go back and look at his stats. That should be all the info that is needed to show that you guys are being a little hard on him.

Also, I agree with Dolfan984, why Fiedler? Just curious. Is it just because you don't like him? I think his on the field production speaks for itself. I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about wins. We had no running game. To score we had to pass, and who through those passes? I understand he had a rough couple of games. But if I remember correctly, Manning had a few multiple interceptions games, as did Warner. Does it mean that they have to replaced?

Fiedler didn't have great support, but he didn't have great production either. Anyways, thats last season. Lets looks foward to next season(When we'll finally have a running game)

booyeah...........

Originally posted by booyeah_

Fiedler didn't have great support, but he didn't have great production either. Anyways, thats last season. Lets looks foward to next season(When we'll finally have a running game)

Kudos:cool:

Originally posted by BMarion31

Also, I agree with Dolfan984, why Fiedler? Just curious. Is it just because you don't like him? I think his on the field production speaks for itself. I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about wins. We had no running game. To score we had to pass, and who through those passes? I understand he had a rough couple of games. But if I remember correctly, Manning had a few multiple interceptions games, as did Warner. Does it mean that they have to replaced?

984, is just F'ing with the Fiedler bashers. He is a Fiedler supporter.
All though that could get all the crap stirred up again, it was pretty funny.
Believe me, that topic has been run into the ground.

i've said it before and i'll say it again...jay bailed fins out(sometimes bailed himself out) with 5 fourth quarter comeback wins(and the jet game which fell 6 yards short) last year, most in the league...ice in his veins

i agree with mvp uf it wasnt for fiedler the phins would of lost more games last season but on to the question i would have to say perry the guard it was like he never played up to the hipe of his games i hope someone beats him out in camp

Back
Top Bottom