Whos the worst? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whos the worst?

dolphinsrock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who would u like to see on the sidelines instead of on the feild?

me personally....james mcknight...man he ****ed up our season
and jeff ogden...hes had mor fumbles than yards

Someone Make Tackle other than ZACH!!

NO DOUBT!!! DERRICK RODGERS!!! HE JUST DOESN"T MAKE ENOUGH PLAYS AT A VITAL POSITION! I HOPE THEY DRAFT OR BRING SOMEONE IN TO CHALLENGE!!!

ROCKY CALMUS in the 4th!!!

Damn that a tough one. I would say Mcknight. I still have those lasting haunting images in my head of him dropping the ball while in the endzone against the Ravens in the playoffs.
DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Someone Make Tackle other than ZACH!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
NO DOUBT!!! DERRICK RODGERS!!! HE JUST DOESN"T MAKE ENOUGH PLAYS AT A VITAL POSITION! I HOPE THEY DRAFT OR BRING SOMEONE IN TO CHALLENGE!!!

ROCKY CALMUS in the 4th!!!

The sad part is that a rookie like Calmus could probably beat Rodgers out.

I understand this is all personal opinion, but let me pose this question. How many times did McKnight mess up? A bobbled pass in the Jet's game and the freak bounce of face-mask into McAlister's hands play. Now, go back and look at his stats. That should be all the info that is needed to show that you guys are being a little hard on him.

Also, I agree with Dolfan984, why Fiedler? Just curious. Is it just because you don't like him? I think his on the field production speaks for itself. I'm not talking about stats, I'm talking about wins. We had no running game. To score we had to pass, and who through those passes? I understand he had a rough couple of games. But if I remember correctly, Manning had a few multiple interceptions games, as did Warner. Does it mean that they have to replaced?

Agree. Fiedler was the man.

Just wait till the season starts and the Fiedler bashers get a load of Muck. I'm fiercely loyal.

Who would I like to see on the sidelines instead of on the field?

That's easy, the defense, cause that means we're looking to score!:cool:

That's a veteran response. GOOD ONE!!

I want to see a D-cordinator that get his defense motivated, and jumps on them when they seem to be sleep walking on the feild. I don't want to see a D-cordinator in the press box with a set of head phones on. Dave is the mellow guy and thats fine, but if he is playing that role he needs the bad cop to complament him.

Good take Dajesus

Originally posted by Dajesus
I want to see a D-cordinator that get his defense motivated, and jumps on them when they seem to be sleep walking on the feild. I don't want to see a D-cordinator in the press box with a set of head phones on. Dave is the mellow guy and thats fine, but if he is playing that role he needs the bad cop to complament him.

One of the articles I read (I think at the Herald) said Wanny has already been more involved on the D, outlining some new plays and he intends to be more hands on. Well, it worked for the Superbowl champion last year so why not let the HC be more combative?:D

Couldn't hurt to have a crushing running game that'll keep them off the field as much as possible though.

Originally posted by dolphinsrock
Who would u like to see on the sidelines instead of on the feild?

me personally....james mcknight...man he ****ed up our season
and jeff ogden...hes had mor fumbles than yards
I'm with you dolphinsrock on McDrops and Ogden (though I hope he get cuts in camp and another young guy proves better as a PR.

on D, I want to see all the backup LB's on the sidelines or else we're in trouble.

Re: Who would I like to see on the sidelines instead of on the field?

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
That's easy, the defense, cause that means we're looking to score!:cool:

GREAT ANSWER! ;)

Besides the defense, I would have to say Ogden. I held my breath on every punt return. If he ends up being our return this year, I hope he has a year similar to his 2000 season. McKnight will be alright this year.

Re: Re: Whos the worst?

Originally posted by dolphan39
I'm with you dolphinsrock on McDrops and Ogden (though I hope he get cuts in camp and another young guy proves better as a PR.

on D, I want to see all the backup LB's on the sidelines or else we're in trouble.

I`d like to say that I`d like the backup corners to stay on the bench........but..........well..........their aren`t any. :(

Back
Top Bottom