Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Waddle

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Others

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Draft Sewell and Dickerson, this OL is set for a decade.

I just see Pitts getting better and better just as Tua will do, and to see them together for a few years becoming like a Brady/Gronk pair is just too much bang for your buck here. Thanks Houston. I'll take that over a speedy wide receiver that may be a flash in the pan or slowing down right when we need him most. Pitts just gets better.

I just see Pitts getting better and better just as Tua will do, and to see them together for a few years becoming like a Brady/Gronk pair is just too much bang for your buck here. Thanks Houston. I'll take that over a speedy wide receiver that may be a flash in the pan or slowing down right when we need him most. Pitts just gets better.
Even better as Gronk doesn’t have the receiver abilities of Pitts...

I voted for Pitts, although Sewell’s been my target since Last year. Right now I think that potential dynamic on offense is too much to pass on.

My top 7 board is Pitts, Sewell, Chase, Smith, Waddle, Parsons, Slater, in that orde

Chase or Smith I’d look to draft at 8 or 9.

I’m really trying to grab two players off that board with 6 and 18, without moving 36 or 50.

If we land Pitts at 6, Mike Gesicki becomes a tradable chip. Not that I want to get rid of him but if I can use him to move up easier for Sewell, Chase, Smith or Waddle to go with Pitts, I’m frantically trying to make it happen.

Do I really need to post who I would pick here ?

That can't be right your posts looks so much younger. ;)

True, my maturity was arrested around the third grade.

Bad as that is, it is not as bad as being a millennial. Those kids are the "Pitts". Hum, may explain some of the draft posts I've been curious about - LOL

Lawrence
Fields
Sewell
Smith
Chase
Waddle

We got Gesicki, don’t need Pitts :shoo:

Back
Top Bottom