Whose college bio is this ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose college bio is this ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
What current or former Phin player's college bio is this ?

4 The single season touchdown record by a ___ ___ ___. The record is held by someone and me.

17.5 me averaged 17.5 yards per reception during the ____ season.

73 my 73-yard touchdown reception during the ____ season is the longest by a ___ ___ in school history.

83 that someone , who enjoyed a distinguished NFL career, caught 83 passes from the ___ ___ position during his ____ career (____-__).

101 me is the most prolific ___ ___ in school history with 101 catches for 1,641 career yards.

1,641 my 1,641 receiving yards as a ___ ___ ranks as the seventh best career total in school history.

Originally posted by relive1972
Ferrell Edmunds?
correct - http://umterps.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/md-m-footbl-spec-rel36.html

MARYLAND TIGHT ENDS BY THE NUMBERS
1 Redshirt freshman Mike Hull's touchdown against West Virginia was the first by a Maryland tight end since 1989.

1 Redshirt senior Eric Ogbogu, who was recruited as a tight end, caught one pass for 11 yards against Clemson on October 1, 1994.

4 The single season touchdown record by a Terp tight end. The record is held by Mike Tice (1981) and Ferrell Edmunds (1985).

9 Mike Hull's nine catches from the tight end position this season is the most since Brett Stevenson also caught nine during the 1991 season.

17.5 Ferrell Edmunds averaged 17.5 yards per reception during the 1986 season.

73 Ferrell Edmunds' 73-yard touchdown reception during the 1987 season is the longest by a tight end in school history.

83 Mike Tice, who enjoyed a distinguished NFL career, caught 83 passes from the tight end position during his Terp career (1979-82).

101 Ferrell Edmunds is the most prolific tight end in school history with 101 catches for 1,641 career yards.

1,641 Ferrell Edmund's 1,641 receiving yards as a tight end ranks as the seventh best career total in school history.

Alright!

BTW---do you remember the TV announcers used to always refer to Edmunds as being the "good looking tightend"?

Originally posted by relive1972
Alright!

BTW---do you remember the TV announcers used to always refer to Edmunds as being the "good looking tightend"?
no :o was it Ahmad Rashad or a woman :evil:

Back
Top Bottom