Whose Idea was this............? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose Idea was this............?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
.......to schedule a Monday nighter after our bye week???!!!!!!

Damn this bites!!!!!! Two Sundays in a row with no football......I can't wait that long!!!! Maybe if I heavily self medicate, I can sleep through the next week.....:( :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D

I have to agree with you inFinSible. Two Sunday's without seeing my team bites the big one.

Maybe to ease the withdrawl symptoms I will wash one of my cats. :eek: I will first have to make sure I have the necessary items handy.

Lots and lots of bandaids
Many bottles of Absolute to ease the pain
Money to replace shower curtain

That should do it. I think. ;)

I agree. This is too long. But we need the recoup time. I hope we come back rested and ready to go.

Ray better get some extra practice time.

good idea squirrel.......

Here kitty, kitty kitty........here kitty, kitty, kitty........

Yea but some of us w/o the NFL package on a dish can finally see a game (actually I get 2 in a row! :D)
And that Monday night game will be a :drinkers: good time!

Don't worry.....I'm almost done.....he wasn't happy but I killed twenty minutes and now I'm just waiting on the buzzer to go off on the dryer......

Originally posted by inFINSible
.......to schedule a Monday nighter after our bye week???!!!!!!

Damn this bites!!!!!! Two Sundays in a row with no football......I can't wait that long!!!! Maybe if I heavily self medicate, I can sleep through the next week.....:( :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :D
today wasn't a complete loss, the jets lost again, and they won't admit it, but the bills should be completely embarrassed by their performance today. if detroit hadn't turned the damn ball over, they could have tied it up!;)

I think it is good for are team, get some players healthy and ready to play Monday.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Don't worry.....I'm almost done.....he wasn't happy but I killed twenty minutes and now I'm just waiting on the buzzer to go off on the dryer......

:lol:

Re: Re: Whose Idea was this............?

Originally posted by dolfan06
but the bills should be completely embarrassed by their performance today. if detroit hadn't turned the damn ball over, they could have tied it up!;)

That is a total idiotic Miami biased statement. Did you watch our game? Since you are the one who brought up the word IF............................

If the lions had not caught a lucky TD after 2 of our DBs got a hand on it and then If our kick returner had not lost a KO in the wind we would have beat them 24-3.

Miami fans love the word IF! IT's perfect for the excuse makers!

My favorite time for a game is Sunday at 1 (because I have NFL Sunday Ticket) After our bye, we have 2 night games in a row. It sucks :(

Re: Re: Re: Whose Idea was this............?

Originally posted by RebaJosh

That is a total idiotic Miami biased statement. Did you watch our game? Since you are the one who brought up the word IF............................

If the lions had not caught a lucky TD after 2 of our DBs got a hand on it and then If our kick returner had not lost a KO in the wind we would have beat them 24-3.

Miami fans love the word IF! IT's perfect for the excuse makers!
it sure is, you talk about the if side of the lions game, fiedler always whips you're ass, in fact has never lost to you clowns. mucous was gracious enough to give you 6 turnovers, your game today sucked!:yell:

Gotta tell you I like the idea of us being on primetime again though. I mean dude I've only had to go to a bar to watch the game like 4 of 7 games. And next week it'll be 4 of 8 games. I mean, thats just stunning. I live in Washington DC for cryin out loud.

I live in Fla, and I love primetime games! They just have a different feeling to them. There is nothing like beeting a good team and the whole country gets to see it like what happend in Denver a few weeks ago. The other plus is that there is no chance that I will be working when the game is on. I hate tapeing it and watching after work.

Back
Top Bottom