Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker part 2. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker part 2.

Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker

• Orande Gadsden

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Marty Booker

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
Gadsden was clutch and fought hard after the catch. That said, I think Booker has more to his game and stepped up when Chambers had a down year, something OG probably couldn't do.

Gadsden compared to Booker?? There is no comparison.....

Booker is starting, true #2 WR. Gadsden was merely a 3rd down WR...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Alright, just thought this would be a great topic, and just to get away from all the Saban topics. I made a topic like this before the season, and it seemed to be 50-50. But I didnt have a poll, and Marty came on this season, so thought id make another one. Post and vote away.

Wow this is tough. Booker sure played pretty good this season and hes only been here 3 seasons. I really used to love gadsen though. I will never forget that one one-handed catch he had. It was spectacular.

My vote goes to gadsen for now, i think booker still has some nice things to do for our team though.

I'll Take Oronde, because the guy was clutch...I was at the 1999 Colts game in Indy and he made a fantastic corner catch to seal the win for us. This was Marino's last ''great" 4th qtr comeback. Oronde had more of an impact for the team, and that was a team that was making the Playoffs each year.

Back
Top Bottom