Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker part 2. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker part 2.

Whose the better #86 Orande Gadsden or Marty Booker

• Orande Gadsden

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Marty Booker

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters

CCMiamiDolphins

Parcells hater
Reaction score
Alright, just thought this would be a great topic, and just to get away from all the Saban topics. I made a topic like this before the season, and it seemed to be 50-50. But I didnt have a poll, and Marty came on this season, so thought id make another one. Post and vote away.

Alright, just thought this would be a great topic, and just to get away from all the Saban topics. I made a topic like this before the season, and it seemed to be 50-50. But I didnt have a poll, and Marty came on this season, so thought id make another one. Post and vote away.

Thank you!

For me Gadsden

Gadsden was a fan favorite.

Remember when he made that comeback for a MNF game and had a catch for only a first down and the stadium erupted.

Booker is a more complete Receiver, but OG was one of my faves. Wow, some of the catches he made....

Kind of tough to compare when you've got Dan Marino throwing it to Gadsden, and Joey Harrington throwing to Booker. :evil:

Was Gadsden the one that made that catch spinning like a helicopter in the endzone? Maybe it was Duper? Greatest catch i've ever seen!

No disrespect meant towards Marty Booker, but Oronde Gadsden will always be one of my favorite Dolphins. He was an underrated playmaker and a HUGE threat in the red zone. We could use a guy like him right now.

Gadsden was a pure a possession type guy …

Booker is a prototype receiver …

Gadsden had some truly memorable catches during his tenure – where Booker has not to date …

So, from a PHINS perspective … it’d be Gadsden, but from a career – it will end up Booker

Gadsden that guy has huge hands and could catch anything near him. When we needed a first down he was the man.

gadsens clone is availoble in this yera draft his name is jayson swain #1 tennessee volunteers

Back
Top Bottom