Who'se the Phins best WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who'se the Phins best WR?

Who is the Dolphins best WR?

• Total voters
chambers by far, how can you count him down???

chambers by far, how can you count him down???

Not by far, he's only got 50% of the vote right now.....:goof:

P.S. What's a fin dollar, how do you get them, and how the heck do I have so many???

Funny thing is, i voted for Chambers. I know that Chambers is the most talented and best reciever in this team. Thing is, Booker is such a polished reciever and had a good year last year, and Chambers could be so inconsistent at times. I think everyone knows, or should know, that Chambers potential is rivaled by no reciever on this team, yet he has not reached that potential, whether it be bad QB play or dropsies or whatever it is. I think the expectations and the fact that he has not lived up to them yet coupled with Booker being ol' reliable may sway some people to say that its Booker.

Not by far, he's only got 50% of the vote right now.....:goof:

P.S. What's a fin dollar, how do you get them, and how the heck do I have so many???

Phin Dollars are gotten by long posts and being a active member on the board. If ar'nt a VIP member you really cant use them for much, except bet them for...more phin dollars:lol:. If you look under my avy you'll see that ive the little sports icon things. You have so many because your a post whore!:wink:

Funny thing is, i voted for Chambers. I know that Chambers is the most talented and best reciever in this team. Thing is, Booker is such a polished reciever and had a good year last year, and Chambers could be so inconsistent at times. I think everyone knows, or should know, that Chambers potential is rivaled by no reciever on this team, yet he has not reached that potential, whether it be bad QB play or dropsies or whatever it is. I think the expectations and the fact that he has not lived up to them yet coupled with Booker being ol' reliable may sway some people to say that its Booker.

I've been reading a few of your posts lately and I think we need to check your ID! Just kidding.

Now I'm not saying young people should not know any of this stuff. It's just good to see.

The thing about Marty Booker is that he reads defenses very well, and if another team is in a zone, he's the best Wr we have and finding the soft spots.

Chambers has the ability to be a top 5 Wr in this league but that ability needs to be shown more than 2-3 times a year. At the very least it should draw more double teams, which was not the case this year. Heck I saw plenty of home games where teams were cheating a safety over to Wes Welker, and just putting their better Cb on Chambers. Not only should he get open more at that point, but he should still be able to get open on a double teams. That is, if he is a true number 1 Wr that ever wants to be considered top 5 in the league......

I've been reading a few of your posts lately and I think we need to check your ID! Just kidding.

Now I'm not saying young people should not know any of this stuff. It's just good to see.

Thanks man, ive been getting that alot lately.:lol:

Thanks man, ive been getting that alot lately.:lol:

Trust me, I've been around here for a while and it's very refreshing to see!

Keep it up and remember you can learn more and more and more.....

Vick and Hagan shouldnt be in your poll.There is no way either of them is our best wr.

I have a feeling Hagan will be our guy this year. Cam will find a way to get him toughened and get the ball to him. He got better as he got chances to play last season. If Cam can get him the ball successfully, then Chambers, Booker and Welker's chances open up. Chambers had his best success when Frerotte hit him in the slot deep. If Hagan and Booker go wide, Chambers in the slot, someones gonna score. They can't cover them all. Hagan has some speed, he needs to get his yards after the catch improved. He'll be there.

Booker and Wes no doubt. Chambers is just here to collect his paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom