Who'se the Phins best WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who'se the Phins best WR?

Who is the Dolphins best WR?

• Total voters

Phanatical

Official Daunte Hater
Reaction score
Let's settle this once and for all and just get a plain answer to a plain question. Who is the Dolphins BEST WR?

Chris Chambers
Marty Booker
Wes Welker
Derek Hagan
Marcus Vick

Welker has the best hands, but Chambers is by far the best athlete and has good enough hands to be considered the best WR in our core IMO.

Its not by much, but at this point in thier careers, im going to say Booker is the all-around better reciever. Chambers has the most talent and potential by far, but all-around i give the nod to Booker at this point.

This isn't even worth asking. It's Chambers hands down. Those who say otherwise are fooling themselves. Booker may be close, but no one else is as good an all around reciever.

booker..followed by welker..
we spent chambers first few seasons "waiting for his breakout"..had it the last 1/2 of 2005, and now we're waiting for it to resurface (uh, 39%)..maybe he isn't what we thought..

booker..followed by welker..
we spent chambers first few seasons "waiting for his breakout"..had it the last 1/2 of 2005, and now we're waiting for it to resurface (uh, 39%)..maybe he isn't what we thought..

What I want to say would violate the TOS.

even though he isnt winning friends lately i still say chris chambers!

Vick and Hagan shouldnt be in your poll.There is no way either of them is our best wr.

Back
Top Bottom