Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why all the Negativity!!!!!!!!!!!

We were thinking that too last year on defense but Sparano went out and fired Pasq's ***. If the rumors are true than Sparano is taking over some playcalling duties.
You are blaming him for not overriding retarded play calls.
I am saying fire the guy that IS making the retarded play calls.
Then there is nothing to override. Correct?

I like the way Sparano runs a fired up, team oriented, ready to play every Sunday approach. Everything you are saying is only adding to the reason of getting a competent OC.
You fire Sparano, and what? You still need another OC right? The new HC is going to clean house and bring in all "his" guys.
You really think this team needs to start over?
Henning is the problem. Not Sparano. Imo.

Maybe it's the front office? After all, they hired Maser. They hired Pasqualoni. They hired Bonamego. And all of them are gone, so now Henning is the only guy left from that original group.

If Sparano is indeed calling some plays, I hope he opens things up for us.

So were going to go 4-5 in the rest of schedule? Have you seen the rest of our schedule?!? Where are there 5 losses. You debbie downers make me sick.

Well... let's see. In no particular order.

-We beat the Bills, barely. Struggled mightily. 15-10 was the final score. I think we beat them at home.
-Browns are turds, easy W.
-Raiders are tough but that's a game we should win. So there's 3 W's. 7 wins so far?
-Ravens in Baltimore? Loss, especially with them coming off a bye. 3-1.
-Tennessee is very tough, and now have a guy at WR who can stretch the field for them. Forgot his name. Anyways, I say we win this game.
-Chicago stinks but I see us losing this one. Their D is tough, physical, and that's a short week to rest for this one. 4-2.
-NYJ in NY? I don't see how we win that one if we can't beat them at home while they're missing 3-4 key starters. 3-3.
-NE in NE? Forget about it. 4-4.
-Lions aren't a pushover, we may win which would make us 9-7 but a loss wouldn't surprise me.

So even at 9-7 I'm not satisfied.

Since we finished 1-15, the only other teams with 3 or less wins in a season are the Lions, Rams & Bucs. The difference, with these as opposed to ourselves, is the fact we are not considered a team rebuilding. We are considered legitimate playoff contendors, with a roster that is the 4th youngest on average in the league.

Wait......before anyone mentions the Bucs record this year, take a look at their schedule.......they have wins against, Carolina, Bengals, Rams, Browns & Cards, but were stuffed by Steelers without Big Ben and the Saints.

We are legitimate playoff contendors, with a very young roster who will improve and with a new OC next year, I really believe then we will be more than just playoff contendors!

Why All The Negativity?

I have no idea man... when we were 1-15 I don't think i read so much Negativity everyday and heard it on the radio as much as I do now.

This is a good team. Moss can eat ****. We can beat any team in this league (i say that with confidence)... Let's keep winning and go to the Super Bowl

I posted this out in on another thread and some know how I feel about certain Dolfans, not all. I went to the Packers game this year and my opinion on our fans after coming back from GB has completely change. Never have I seen such dedicated, respectful die hard fans in my life, hats of to them. Down here in Miami you got you die hard Dolphin fans like a lot of people I know on this site and tons & tons of bandwagon fans.

I never thought I would say this, but I have heard, read and seen things this year that make me believe some Dolfans are as classless as Jets fans. The things I have seen at the stadium are just ridiculous, I love my fins tremendously, but a good majority of our fans are a disgrace.

I love how the jets are only "super bowl contenders" when it's convenient. (i.e. makes our team sound better) lol

Back
Top Bottom