Why all the negativity? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why all the negativity?

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Whats the deal with EVERYONE bashing the Mueller hiring? He's better than anyone else out there w/o a job. Just kinda curious why everyone is so pissy.

I do not believe you understand the meaning of the word "everybody"

I just got access to a computer, or else I would have responded to this earlier.

Randy Mueller is an EXCELLENT, TOP 5 TALENT in the NFL when it comes to talent evaluation, making decisions for long term success, and doing what's right for the ball club.

Now, the reason he was fired in New Orleans was because he pulled a few shady moves OUT of the front office, (it was New Orleans. What happens in N.O. stays in N.O.)

Tom Benson is an idiot and fired him for political reasons. He did not like Mueller's shrude attitude and they did not blend together well.

We should all be happy that we have two unreal, absolutely great decision makers and talent evaluators running our team in Saban and Mueller.

Dolfan73 said:
Whats the deal with EVERYONE bashing the Mueller hiring? He's better than anyone else out there w/o a job. Just kinda curious why everyone is so pissy.

Read throught the threats for you answers, there's plenty to choose from..

I have no negativety for what the dolphins are doing because its only getting better as the days pass by and the moves being made.:D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I do not believe you understand the meaning of the word "everybody"

My apologies...95 % of the people are being pissy. and to the poster after him. If the most productive thing you can say is "merge", then don't say anything. I usually don't.

Mule is a guy with some positives and some negatives. He has a good eye for talent, many connections and is a great negotiator. On the negative side, he is at best shady. Also he doesn't seem like a great fit with Saban b/c he is a loose cannon who spends a great deal of time talking to the media. He is a control freak who exceeded the boundaries of his power at his last GM position and is now taking a job with less power than he had before. Time will tell if it will work out, but there are some red flags. Pointing those out isn't bashing, it's honest and a great deal more realistic than just saying "everything is great".

I for one love the hiring. We couldnt get Pioli, we couldnt get Savage so we got arguably the third best option we had. One thing I have read is that this guy has a real eye for the future which is what we need

rafael said:
Mule is a guy with some positives and some negatives. He has a good eye for talent, many connections and is a great negotiator. On the negative side, he is at best shady. Also he doesn't seem like a great fit with Saban b/c he is a loose cannon who spends a great deal of time talking to the media. He is a control freak who exceeded the boundaries of his power at his last GM position and is now taking a job with less power than he had before. Time will tell if it will work out, but there are some red flags. Pointing those out isn't bashing, it's honest and a great deal more realistic than just saying "everything is great".

A valid point. I just believe that after getting fired by one of the worst FO in the nfl, not getting hired in 3 years, has changed his point of view. In all honesty, we don't really know if he's gonna be the same cowboy that he was. All I'm saying is that we all should be happy about the upgrade.

Dolfan73 said:

It would be like this no matter who we hired. You can't please everyone.

rafael said:

This is a fair assessment, I think.

You have to look at who Miami had in the position BEFORE Mueller. Make your decision on the move after that sinks in. Great signing. I am getting excited!

No negativity from me! I'm very excited about the Mueller signing and almost every signing Saban has made this offseason!! :rawk:

Back
Top Bottom