Why am I not excited? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why am I not excited?

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I thought that the Heat game was tonight so I woke up this morning to the news. I don't understand why I'm not bouncing off the walls.:confused:

I guess it's age. Those who knew me in college would probably be shocked at my indifference.

Just to illustrate, do you remember that preseason game in the first season against Charlotte, played at FIU's gym? We were down by 27 in the third quarter, but came back to win. That particular game was noteworthy for the rowdiness of the fans. I lost my voice that night from non-stop screaming. One of my friends who was with me was in medical school at the time and is now a practicing physician. He warned me that habitually screaming like that could do serious damage to my vocal chords. And that was a pre-season game! What's wrong with me.

Miamian said:
I thought that the Heat game was tonight so I woke up this morning to the news. I don't understand why I'm not bouncing off the walls.:confused:

I guess it's age. Those who knew me in college would probably be shocked at my indifference.

Just to illustrate, do you remember that preseason game in the first season against Charlotte, played at FIU's gym? We were down by 27 in the third quarter, but came back to win. That particular game was noteworthy for the rowdiness of the fans. I lost my voice that night from non-stop screaming. One of my friends who was with me was in medical school at the time and is now a practicing physician. He warned me that habitually screaming like that could do serious damage to my vocal chords. And that was a pre-season game! What's wrong with me.

You might be dead.

Go see a doctor. RIGHT NOW.

Miamian said:

Maybe because you didnt see it first hand

Alex44 said:
Maybe because you didnt see it first hand
You may be right! When I have been able to catch a game, I'm glued to the set. Thanks, :whew:

Miamian said:
You may be right! When I have been able to catch a game, I'm glued to the set. Thanks, :whew:

Where I live (Miami Lakes) people were running out of their homes like their roofs were on fire.

In general..alot of goofy behavior...this was great fun.

Old people dancing....hot chicks flashing....getting kissed by strange women and strangers handing you a beer.

This was insane.

Section126 said:
Where I live (Miami Lakes) people were running out of their homes like their roofs were on fire.

Old people dancing....hot chicks flashing....getting kissed by strange women and strangers handing you a beer.

This was insane.

Congarts on your Championship.

Section126 said:

This was insane.

Insane? :confused: You just summed up my life in 5 seconds..

Section126 said:

This was insane.
Damn I miss Miami :(

Back
Top Bottom