Why am I so sick about this and Madison is smiling????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why am I so sick about this and Madison is smiling?????????????

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that these games mean more to us then it does to them...I know it sounds silly but to see him smiling at the end just pissed me off
Oh and by the way....Aturo Freeman has been horrible...absolutly horrible..missed tackles...penalties and poor coverage....how about Wooden?
All I can say is we had the ball at midfield in a tie game and 3 plays and out...that is where the game rested....we punted...Marion blew the coverage and gave the momentum back to the Jets....We were putting up 34 points a game with Fielder...we are happy to even get 10 now....and there is no help in sight

Look at their paychecks. I would be smiling too :()

It really doesn't bother me. He played well tonight.

So let me understand this...they lost but he played well and that makes it ok????...wish he had played terrible and they won...isn't what this is all about?

I used to get so upset over a Phins loss...then I realized there isn't a damned thing I can do about it. I can't play the game, can't officiate, coach, nothing. All I can do is watch, and hope things will get better.

I am not going to let it mess up my whole week. I hate to say it, but the Phins always let me down, and I am tired of giving up my heart to something that always lets me down. I root, and love watching the game, but I am not going to be a pawn in a game I can't play.

Sam Madison plays, and when the game is over, it's back to life. Maybe take a peek at Lucas, he was crying after the game.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
Sometimes I think that these games mean more to us then it does to them...I know it sounds silly but to see him smiling at the end just pissed me off
Oh and by the way....Aturo Freeman has been horrible...absolutly horrible..missed tackles...penalties and poor coverage....how about Wooden?
All I can say is we had the ball at midfield in a tie game and 3 plays and out...that is where the game rested....we punted...Marion blew the coverage and gave the momentum back to the Jets....We were putting up 34 points a game with Fielder...we are happy to even get 10 now....and there is no help in sight

I agree with you 100%

If you want something badly enough that it is your whole focus a loss would hurt too much directly afterward to be prancing around.

Hey it's a different league than it used to be. He's a millionaire whether they are 16-0 or 0-16 and I think some players think that way. I don't like to see that either.

Don't forget to mention Greenwood.

I've been watching this guy closely and he gets destroyed on runs. Especially cut back runs...... he just can't learn to stay at home and contain. I don't think that guy is going to be around long. I hope his reggae music is better than his play for his sake.

think about it,we only gave up 13 points,and they only scored 1 TD man,we didnt do that bad.The officiating was bad.Look at the calls that went the Jets way.It just wasnt meant to be.

Madison played like **** tonight. The whole secondary did. Pennington may not have had many yards, but that's because every time he threw it, we got a penalty, and those don't count as yards. Madison and Surtain got beat continuously all night long. Then they got too conservative and let the Jets throw underneath. No turnovers, no big plays, nothing. They had more big plays than we did, more turnovers, and fewer penalties. That equals win. Also add in the ****ed up call on Chambers' TD.

Madison was probably laughing at Ray. I would be too if I were on the team.

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
So let me understand this...they lost but he played well and that makes it ok????...wish he had played terrible and they won...isn't what this is all about?

No, you don't understand. It just doesn't bother me, period. I don't care if Sam smiles before, during, or after the game. As long as he shows up and does his job. And that's exactly what he does. He brings his A-game every week and shuts his man down.

THAT'S what it's all about.

If this game were in Miami, Chambers would have that TD, Ricky wouldn't have fumbled(BTW, it wasn't a fumble), and there would be a penalty on that hit on Jed Weaver. The home team always gets the advantage.

Even if it wasn't a fumble, booyeah, it was WAY too hard to overturn that call. But Chambers had an easy touchdown. Those challenges don't get any easier. Funny how the announcers agreed it was a catch every time that they showed the replay, then when it was ruled no catch, they perfectly agreed it wasn't a catch then too.

Back
Top Bottom