Why are individual plays/topics being... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are individual plays/topics being...

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
All due respect,

Why are posts asking to discus individual plays/topics being moved to the churning monster that is the Gameday thread? Gotta say, who goes back and peruses the Gameday thread and offers feedback? It's a 200-page mess of one-liners saying "penalty on us"... "commercial"...

I mean, some of us want to offer seperate, consolidated discussion about a certain play during the game, and it just gets thrown into the mix, appropriating what is important for us?

There's going to be clutter, but is ours REALLY that bad? I agree with the merges on certain topics, and they do a great job clumping the clutter, but seperate topics should stay.

But, as you wish. Just my two cents.

You answered your own question...we merge threads to prevent the unwieldy clutter that has hampered those trying to read and enjoy the board in the past. I truly am sorry if one of your threads that you thought was worthy of a separate thread was merged, but please trust that we do our best to exercize good judgment on behalf of the community as a whole, as opposed to individuals.

Feel free to ask questions as you asked this one, I appreciate your posting in the right forum.

Back
Top Bottom