Why are Mods exempt from Signature sizes? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are Mods exempt from Signature sizes?

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have noticed a Mod with a Signature over the 40KB limit, the dimensions are also over the limits but his sig is still up and running. I know that the mods are anal about normal users bending the rules but his still hasn't been resized. I just downloaded it to my desktop and it is 92KB and the limit is 40KB, so it is over 2x the limit not even close to being allowed to slide.

If we have rules for users, all users should have them.

The person I think you're talking about isn't a mod. And he hasn't posted in over a week. So it's not as if we're purposefully overlooking something. I'm sure if you look around the site, you'll find plenty of 'common folk' sigs that are over the limits too.

I know the double-standard accusation is a favorite add-on when people log complaints. But seriously guys, it's getting old. And frankly, I'm sick of the petty accusations.

The response of the first mod on the case was....and I quote, "Ok, who's is it? :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:"

We don't intentionally break the rules ourselves. And we don't intentionally overlook one of our own doing so either. I'd hope that the site itself is a reflection of the pride we take in what we do.

Not directed so much at you MN, just a general vent. :lol:

Muck said:
The person I think you're talking about isn't a mod. And he hasn't posted in over a week. So it's not as if we're purposefully overlooking something. I'm sure if you look around the site, you'll find plenty of 'common folk' sigs that are over the limits too.

I know the double-standard accusation is a favorite add-on when people log complaints. But seriously guys, it's getting old. And frankly, I'm sick of the petty accusations.

The response of the first mod on the case was....and I quote, "Ok, who's is it? :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:"

We don't intentionally break the rules ourselves. And we don't intentionally overlook one of our own doing so either. I'd hope that the site itself is a reflection of the pride we take in what we do.

It was a facetious title but you know who is involved on a work related/ volunteer position with this site.

The point is that the mods/staff who do a wonderful job, do on occasion get a little overboard and any of the staff (volunteer etc including myself) should hold ourselves to the highest standard as this site holds itself to the highest standard. I did mention it in the Premium section in his thread as a subtle reminder but he still has it there, and it is hard for us to ask general users to obey the rules when one of our group doesn't. That was my whole point.

But the way I knew the Title was totally inflammatory, but I got a response though eh?:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

It's been taken care of.

I hadn't seen that thread you speak of till now.

Signed,
Springsteen :o

Muck said:
It's been taken care of.

I hadn't seen that thread you speak of till now.

Signed,
Springsteen :o

You do look like Bruce in that pic!!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom