WHY are we giving Todd Wade so much money? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHY are we giving Todd Wade so much money?

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
The guy is barely above average. We are now paying him $5 million per year!? :eek:

With that money, we could sign a tackle better than him (Walter Jones, John Tait, Chad Clifton) and another quality WR!

Hell, atleast resign O-Gun!

simple, todd wade picked the right year to become a free agent. the dolphins simply cant afford to let him go. i cant believe that they are paying him EVERYTHING he asked for however, i mean negotiate a little

Originally posted by slubeaner
simple, todd wade picked the right year to become a free agent. the dolphins simply cant afford to let him go. i cant believe that they are paying him EVERYTHING he asked for however, i mean negotiate a little

why are you jumping the gun on this speculation from his agent? His agent said that is what his client wants. Spielman hasnt said anything yet except that that is pretty steep. be patient. Spielman has a plan. He will stick to it. whatever it is..... remember, spielman uses the media for his devices. how many media people saw Feeley comin? he was only briefly mentioned last month by spielman and briefly written in few articles.

Originally posted by slubeaner

u got linkage on him signing?

Originally posted by finfan54
why are you jumping the gun on this speculation from his agent? His agent said that is what his client wants. Spielman hasnt said anything yet except that that is pretty steep. be patient. Spielman has a plan. He will stick to it. whatever it is..... remember, spielman uses the media for his devices. how many media people saw Feeley comin? he was only briefly mentioned last month by spielman and briefly written in few articles.

cus a lot of ppl on this board tend to jump the gun before all the facts are known. :D

Whatever Wade ask for, those guys would cost even more imo. I think our o-line could look like this next year....
LT-Smith
LG-Nails if he's back to his 2002 form
C-Seth....time for Ruddy to go
RG-Carey or a free agent...Chris Snee is posible in the 3rd round
RT-Wade

That'd give us a new starter at center and at RG and Smith should be a lot better next year so we should improve in 3 different positions.

Another way couold be a free agent at 1 guard spot and a 1st round pick at the other if Nails's not back healthy.

Ozzy rules!!

Lt and RT are set center is set .It looks to me like we add 1 quality guard and let yates, whitley,nails battle it out for the other spot and we should be OK for the O-Line next year.

Back
Top Bottom