Why are we losing this game??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we losing this game???

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I'm not putting the blame on Marshall. I put the blame on defense not finishing, Coaching (of course), and refs are not helping at all...

How are you not blaming Marshall?

Here's a concept: We suck!

effort, and coaching. team doesnt believe in what they are doing,or in the staff

This team is just a mess all around at this point... Its a complete failure from top to bottom.

This Jets team honestly sucks. If the Jets were playing any other team tonight, they would have lost by 30 points.

I think it is because Henne, oh wait. If only we had got Orton, of wait. This sucks, but to all the dude blaming Henne over the last 2 years....reality check.

You literally could have put this team on the field by itself and it would be losing. Many of the players have no desire to play or focus or win. You have to blame the coaching...once the coach loses the team, this is what it looks like. This team is a lot more talented than what they're showing, but this overall apathy isn't changing until there's a new coach.

i need 6 points from Marshall/Thomas to win my fantasy game. i can't even get that. this team blows. Suck for Luck.

I think it is because Henne, oh wait. If only we had got Orton, of wait. This sucks, but to all the dude blaming Henne over the last 2 years....reality check.

We'd still only score 6 points with Henne. I don't want to ever see him ever start again for this team.

Back
Top Bottom