Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...??

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
If you are pro Tua ~ Bama's fall in the rankings is good

With Bama slipping out of the top 4 and likely missing the POs as a result of a loss at home, a soft as pooh schedule, and a Swiss cheese D fense. It will be difficyult for Bama to make any ground on the top 4.

Tua may now fade into the distance and it is possible that MIA won't have to move far to get him should they want even want him. Will Tua want to stay in school to make a final run at a championship in 2020?? TTo get the bitter taste out of his mouth?

Still with Bama falling out of the top 4 it is a mixed blessing, if MIA continue to win games.
This sets up Bama to play a bowl game with Herbert, Burrow and Fromm getting the attention in the final weeks.

Also Tua is a game time decision to play this weekend, is there a solid reason to run him out there when they can win without him at this point. Let him get healthy. I think that all is left for Bama is a Bowl game against the likes of a Penn State or some team of that stature...

Last edited:
If you are pro Tua ~ Bama's fall in the rankings is good

With Bama slipping out of the top 4 and likely missing the POs as a result of a loss at home, a soft as pooh schedule, and a Swiss cheese D fense.

Tua should now fade into the distance and it is possible that MIA won't have to move far to get him. Should they want even want him. I understand that Tua may also want to stay in school to make a final run at a championship in 2020?? I hope not he doesn't have much to prove.

Still with Bama falling out of the top 4 it is a mixed blessing, if MIA continue to win games.
This sets up Bama to play a bowl game with Herbert, Burrow and Fromm getting the attention in the final weeks.
I have a question since you know bama pretty good. You're saying they have a "swiss cheese defense" but I count 6 players on that defense that should get drafted no later than the 3rd round so my question.....with all that talent on defense, is it a coaching issue?

I have a question since you know bama pretty good. You're saying they have a "swiss cheese defense" but I count 6 players on that defense that should get drafted no later than the 3rd round so my question.....with all that talent on defense, is it a coaching issue?

Well I am no Bama Apologist as I cant stand them ~ there D is not what it was ~ they allow so-so teams to move the ball on them at will

I don't care how many supposed draft picks anyone thinks are on any roster at the end of the day lots are selected few make the actual NFL cut. How many Bama players have been drafted because they were on a successful team and didn't stick in the NFL??

IMHO Bama's hope this year was Tua outscoring the Defense ~ Tua's mistakes and the D's inability to cover downfield cost them the POs. I think the score would have been more ugly had Tua not started tho.

They certainly have talent but I too question what happened vs LSU. I know Burrows and that offensive group is very talented but jeez guys we’re wide open.

Bama is going to have the most drafted from any team once again. Those saying bamas d sucks or thier o is only carried by tua without doubt are staright up homers. Either they hate bama so much they spew crap or love bama so much they are hedging so when they don't win the national championship they have some thing to fall back on.

Bama is going to have the most drafted from any team once again. Those saying bamas d sucks or thier o is only carried by tua without doubt are staright up homers. Either they hate bama so much they spew crap or love bama so much they are hedging so when they don't win the national championship they have some thing to fall back on.
Again... doesn't really matter how many are drafted what matters is how many stick on NFL rosters, and that second contract is a big tell. They obviously get over drafted because they have been so successful over the years.

They certainly have talent but I too question what happened vs LSU. I know Burrows and that offensive group is very talented but jeez guys we’re wide open.
I listened and watched more Bama football than i care to admit I saw a D that was porous ~ really no wonder that Tua suited up because Saban knew they would have to score to out distance LSU and we know what happened there

I would easily take 8 Bama players in the draft lol

Bama will get back into the playoffs once UGA plays LSU. LSU will embarrass UGA. Fromm can’t keep up with Burrow like Tua did. Hopefully this shows everyone that Fromm is garbage.

I am no bama homer ~ but they didn't own the LOS this year as in years past ~ both sides of the ball

Tua is good because he is that good his anticipation was excellent

The best players don't always win the National Championship sometimes they flat out fail because those around them cannot raise their game

Look at the LOS

Case in Point

____________________was the most valuable player in the SEC in 1989 he would forgo is senior year

In the Freedom Bowl 1989 Washington built a twenty-point lead at halftime against the Gators and won 34–7. _____________________ gained only 17 yards on seven carries, as Florida was forced to throw the ball in the second half. It was ____________________ lowest rushing total since his first game as a freshman, when he was a reserve.

Wash Huskies rush totals 45 carries for -191 yards : The Flo Gators rushed 25 carries -for 83 yards

_______________________ only had 17 yards rushing and declared for the draft his bowl game stunk

He was drafted 17th overall in the draft -

Name the Player ~

Bama will get back into the playoffs once UGA plays LSU. LSU will embarrass UGA. Fromm can’t keep up with Burrow like Tua did. Hopefully this shows everyone that Fromm is garbage.
Your hatred for Fromm seems like it extends beyond football. I have not like players big time. I've been visiting this sight for I don't even know how long. I've never seen posts hating a player more than you with fromm.

I think Bama blew it, their strength of Schedule screws them over It doesnt matter what UGA does because other teams will have played better scheduiles than Bama with one or no losses

I think Bama blew it, their strength of Schedule screws them over It doesnt matter what UGA does because other teams will have played better scheduiles than Bama with one or no losses

It’s possible but I think that a LSU vs Bama rematch would pull huge ratings. Plus, while I am not a Tua fan, I want to see Tua vs LSU defense when Tua is a little healthier.

I am no bama homer ~ but they didn't own the LOS this year as in years past ~ both sides of the ball

Tua is good because he is that good his anticipation was excellent

The best players don't always win the National Championship sometimes they flat out fail because those around them cannot raise their game

Look at the LOS

Case in Point

____________________was the most valuable player in the SEC in 1989 he would forgo is senior year

In the Freedom Bowl 1989 Washington built a twenty-point lead at halftime against the Gators and won 34–7. _____________________ gained only 17 yards on seven carries, as Florida was forced to throw the ball in the second half. It was ____________________ lowest rushing total since his first game as a freshman, when he was a reserve.

Wash Huskies rush totals 45 carries for -191 yards : The Flo Gators rushed 25 carries -for 83 yards

_______________________ only had 17 yards rushing and declared for the draft his bowl game stunk

He was drafted 17th overall in the draft -

Name the Player ~
Ive read this 4 time and still dont understand what you're getting at. Now full disclosure I'm 8 beers in right now, so let me reread tomorrow when I'm sober.

Back
Top Bottom