Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Bama's Fall in the Rankings to 5 is Good for Miami...??

Yeah terrible injury. Rather it have been the knee than the hip. Horrible. feel terrible for the kid.

These guys are so in love with tua they want to draft him anyways. I wouldn't draft him until 3rd round now. Oh he got run down by a Dt again btw.
Not playing next week? According to a tweet I just saw by a doctor, Tua might never play again

I hope that is not the case, while I don't believe he is a unicorn, it would be nice to see him play on Sunday.

Maybe we should stick with Fitz and use Houston's pick to draft Love* then slow baste him like GB did with Rodgers ya think?

Feel bad for Tua but as the old cliche goes: "The best ability is availAbility" Poor guy's a China Doll

*assuming now Burrow is out of our reach

Rev Kev is probably holding his hand at the hospital so we will have a real report on the injury soon.

Maybe we should stick with Fitz and use Houston's pick to draft Love* then slow baste him like GB did with Rodgers ya think?

Feel bad for Tua but as the old cliche goes: "The best ability is availAbility" Poor guy's a China Doll

*assuming now Burrow is out of our reach

Yeah, I see Tua having a similar career that RG3 is. His body is going to fail him. It’s unfortunate.

Love does have some talent and it would do him some good to sit for a year and learn. I like Eason too but heard there are concerns in regards to his effort.

I hate to see this happen, but it does... over and over to smallish, mobile QBs.

I know, I know... flogging the pony, but there are still a bunch of posters here that think football has somehow changed lately and that running QBs make sense now.

They don't. THEY NEVER HAVE. These guys have short careers. Sure, they are a blast to watch... for about 5 years.

I hate to see this happen, but it does... over and over to smallish, mobile QBs.

I know, I know... flogging the pony, but there are still a bunch of posters here that think football has somehow changed lately and that running QBs make sense now.

They don't. THEY NEVER HAVE. These guys have short careers. Sure, they are a blast to watch... for about 5 years.

Seems like everyone is looking for the next R Wilson and use the word “generational” way too much. Sucks to see this happen to a player. But I see Tua dropping in the draft if he comes out. If he cannot handle getting hit by college players, good F—-ing luck in the NFL.

Russell Wilson has truly been very good, but... once again, now that he's 30, how much longer?

The book on too small in the NFL says... not for long.

You saying Tua is a running QB shows much you know. Sit this one out chief.

Back
Top Bottom