Why Be Mad? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Be Mad?

Not mad. I didn’t watch the game but I did follow play by play on my phone. I laughed each time BAL scored bc it happened so many times. I mean what can you do?

The only people that are upset are the ones that bought into the off-season puff pieces and kept up with the "better coaching" narrative (from a staff that hadn't coached a down).

This team raided that defunct American football league and over the past week or so picked up a bunch of new players.

Everything going exactly as Ross and Greir planned. Trust the process.

While here he drafted Taylor, Zach, surtain, Madison and Gardner. If you think he was bad at drafting here you must think Grier is the worst of all time

He also took some real bums with early picks... and as good as zach was, he was a middle round pick that we got lucky on.

Just for fun... I went back and examined those Jimmuh! drafts... (btw... at the end of Jimmuh!'s tenure here many posters hated him so badly that he was only referred to as Jimmuh!... )
Yatil Green, John Avery... eww..
Let's not forget his last draft where he drafted 3... 3! Running backs in an attempt to destroy our passing attack. JJ Johnson, FB Rob Konrad, and pervert Cecil Collins... oh man.
Jimmuh! had way more misses than hits... as well as just being the guy who quit on us when it got hard.
No Dolphin fan should EVER think well of the jerk who tried to bench Marino and then quit when he flailed around like a drowning swimmer.

Back
Top Bottom