Why Berlin?????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Berlin??????????

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know people hate Chris ix but at least he has more physical skills.I can't believe Saban signed Berlin...

Don't get bent out of shape. Doesn't matter who we signed, chances of even making the team for any of these UDFAs is close to 5%.

Nublar7 said:
Saban is going to plant a tree on Friday. :D

I guess it makes more sense now.. :roflmao:

I dont think Berlin is as bad as some of you think. While Im not annointing him the next Manning or even the next kyle Boller his biggest problems come from playing under center. There are flaws in his footwork that you can see just by watching him and he did have a significantly higher completion rate for the shotgun. They flashed it during the Miami/Louisville game or the Clemson/Miami game last season and it was something like 6-7 % pts better.

Hes got a good enough arm to make most of the throws. He needs to read D's better and improve his accuracy most of all but I think theres some potential in the kid. Hes not half as dumb as Rix

Because Nick remembers recruiting him when he was the top player in his class. Because Nick knows while he needs alot of work, he does have some talent. Because Nick has seen what this kid can do (agisnt Florida and a few others). But mainly because we need a young QB to come into camp and knows there is no risk in signing a UDFA that will probably be cut or placed on the practice squad.

Nublar7 said:
Don't get bent out of shape. Doesn't matter who we signed, chances of even making the team for any of these UDFAs is close to 5%.

Harris definetly has more than a 5% chance of making the team

minus said:
I know people hate Chris ix but at least he has more physical skills.I can't believe Saban signed Berlin...

UM and FSU have had pretty much the same talent base and Rix lost to Berlin, right? Why would that change in the NFL?

Winners always want the ball. Coaches who want to win always want winners.
(that is not flippant. that is from experience.)

minus said:

Maybe because Berlin is 3-0 against Rix?

Back
Top Bottom