Why Blame Ireland if Philbin wants to buid through the Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Blame Ireland if Philbin wants to buid through the Draft

Marshall trade might be the worst move this team has made in the last ten years...and that is saying A LOT. I highly doubt that was Philbin's idea, and if it was, I'm ready to give up on him already.

Really going to be missing all the touchdowns he brought us.

Because we haven't won, and Ireland deserves to have ppl 2nd guess his moves. He hasn't done anything for fans to simply say he has a proven track record, we trust him. Granted the Tuna probably made most of the big decisions while he was here, it still shouldn't protect Ireland from deserved criticism.

However this doesn't explain the irrational stuff some Dolphin fans are engaged in with right now. I don't know what happened to the Dolphin fan base over the last 15 years, but from personal experience I've seen it change, in drastic ways. It probably has more to do with the Internet age we live in. But it would be nice for ppl to show some class, and go after Ireland with the facts, not with their hurt feelings exposed with every word they speak and write.

Sorry friend child-like emotion i'm afraid will probably always be more popular than logic and clear thought!

Marshall trade might be the worst move this team has made in the last ten years...and that is saying A LOT. I highly doubt that was Philbin's idea, and if it was, I'm ready to give up on him already.
Do you even know how a WC offense works. If you did you would not had been surprised by the move at all. May be a little better draft compensation would of been nice but come on. We need smart sharp route runners who see the field with QB.

How is our wr core looking without him? I guess you are happy with Hartline as our #1.

Pathetic

i think the point he was trying to make is Marshall dissapeared in the redzone and when he did get the ball thrown his way right into his hands, he dropped it

for the amount of money Marshall was being paid and giving up two 2nds for him you would expect more than 9 TDs in two seasons, i mean Eric Decker a no name minimum paid guy with Tim Tebow not even a real QB throwing him the ball had 8TDs in this past season alone...

im almost certain Marshall didnt even have a game as a Dolphin where he caught multiple TDs

FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN' TIME PEOPLE!!!!!

philbin has NOTHING to do with how this team is put together. he is a coach and NOTHING ELSE.

JEFF IRELAND decides ALL personel and is in charge of the draft and f/a.

so, if you see philbin saying, were doing this, we want to do that, he is just echoing irelands agenda.

all this was layed out for us after philbin was hired. ireland hires and fires all office staff. he decides who is drafted and and what free agents are signed. philbin coaches the team and runs all the teams meetings.

STOP WITH THE PHILBIN NONSENSE!!

its nice to add great players, but if anything building through the draft, great ownership, smart GMs, good coaches >>>>>>>>>>free agency.

who did the giants sign last year????

The Head Coach/GM relationship has to be a good one in order to establish a successful franchise.

If Philbin wants to use the draft to build his offense, then Ireland should respect that.

It truely does look like that is the case.

Because we haven't won, and Ireland deserves to have ppl 2nd guess his moves. He hasn't done anything for fans to simply say he has a proven track record, we trust him. Granted the Tuna probably made most of the big decisions while he was here, it still shouldn't protect Ireland from deserved criticism.

However this doesn't explain the irrational stuff some Dolphin fans are engaged in with right now. I don't know what happened to the Dolphin fan base over the last 15 years, but from personal experience I've seen it change, in drastic ways. It probably has more to do with the Internet age we live in. But it would be nice for ppl to show some class, and go after Ireland with the facts, not with their hurt feelings exposed with every word they speak and write.

I believe it also has a lot to do with those that live in the local area. They have so much to choose from and dont understand what it is like to never be able to go to a game. I havent been back home to florida in 30 years but would love to have there chance to go to a game.

Back
Top Bottom