Why can i not chnage the font size of my signature?

NY8123

Sophisticated Redneck
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You can. In the Signature box there is a font size drop down box. Looks like a roman letter T with two headed arrow next to it.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
You can. In the Signature box there is a font size drop down box. Looks like a roman letter T with two headed arrow next to it.
I am aware of this. Everytime I have tried to change it it reverts back to 9. I have tried with 15,18,22, etc. I thought maybe it was too long, but it wasn't that either.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
When I went in and tried to change it, it reverted back to 3 again. Am i doing someting wrong? If not, don't bother with it, I can live with it. I appreciate the help,

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I went into the admin panel and edited you sig to font size 5. Try typing it out and see if that works. Like this:
[SIZE=5*][B*]If everyone thinks your a loser, you have nothing to lose[/B*][/SIZE*]

Just leave out the asterisks.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I went into the admin panel and edited you sig to font size 5. Try typing it out and see if that works. Like this:
[SIZE=5*][B*]If everyone thinks your a loser, you have nothing to lose[/B*][/SIZE*]

Just leave out the asterisks.
Thanks for your help. I went back in to see if I could change it . When I tried to change it to seven w/ no asterisks, it reverted back to 3. So I tried to change it back to 5 - no go. I can live with it the way it is. Just a thought, maybe I need Admin privileges?

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I went back in to see if I could change it . When I tried to change it to seven w/ no asterisks, it reverted back to 3. So I tried to change it back to 5 - no go. I can live with it the way it is. Just a thought, maybe I need Admin privileges?
No it is not an admin thing. You should be able to set the size. I will let Bill know.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom