Why did you delete my thread. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why did you delete my thread.

blinder

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is this Communism or the good ole USA.

I start a thread asking "Where are the Sparano supporters" and it is being deleted.

It does not contain any curse words or direct personal attack to any individual poster.

Is this how this site is coming to....confined into a narrow view of whats acceptable and whats not.

I am sorry that the over bearing of the mobs has destroyed few other sports broads in town. Well...this site is going down the same road.

If it was negative, it's probably in the spam section. :rolleyes:

Because unless you blame it on fans who have no control over the outcome instead of those responsible, you're doing it wrong.

The Peoples Republic of Finhaven.

Because unless you blame it on fans who have no control over the outcome instead of those responsible, you're doing it wrong.
So, I was wrong, blaming the wrong party......so it should be deleted?????

Yes, or censorship...pick one.

And yes, it was negative....who says we only allow positive thread???

The fact that you dont own a part of this website. You broke part of your agreement to be apart of this forum, so they simply followed through with what they said they would do. They didn't delete it, they moved it to a location of like minded threads.

You can go to a presidential rally, but you cant start screaming death threats, if you do, you will be moved(most likely to a cell). You can go to work, but you cant start dropping f-bombs at whoever calls your company line, if you do you will be moved(outside the building). You are expected to act a certain way, but you are free to act however you want: you just have consequences. All of this in the US of A.

Back
Top Bottom