why didn't lucas step up and run the ball? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why didn't lucas step up and run the ball?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
:yell: There where so many opportunity for him to run instead of throwing. I though he was a moblie qb. I think he should tucked i away and ran the ball more.

I think he was coached to stay in the pocket and not get happy feet. It didn`t work.

lucas was too afraid of the buffalo lb's and dl's he even got clobbered by prieleau the FS. Lucas looked a JV high school quarter back with his indecisive throws..... Fiedler would've been just as bad too so don't blame it on the injuries. The bills were missing their #1 CB yeah that's right clements is #2 and their starting RT. and jason taylor was contained! Bills rule and squish the fish every time with drew.

Originally posted by phishhead220
lucas was too afraid of the buffalo lb's and dl's he even got clobbered by prieleau the FS. Lucas looked a JV high school quarter back with his indecisive throws..... Fiedler would've been just as bad too so don't blame it on the injuries. The bills were missing their #1 CB yeah that's right clements is #2 and their starting RT. and jason taylor was contained! Bills rule and squish the fish every time with drew.
you are nuts - Fielder is healthy and plays, we win that game. Once the Bills saw that Ray was awful, they let made sure that they did not beat themselves. The way I see it, we played a very good game as a team, but could not overcome one of the worst QB performances ever compunded by an extremely poor coaching performance that never adjusted until it was too late to Ray's ineptitude.

Ray was just so awful he forgot that running the ball is what he is best at

Originally posted by dolfan06
its almost like he was color blind, or just forgot we were wearing the white jerseys!
maybe he got that from Vinny - did not know it was contagious :goof:

Originally posted by dolphan39
maybe he got that from Vinny - did not know it was contagious :goof:
his passes were perfectly thrown to the DB, i can't understand why he didn't run the friggin ball, several times. he started out throwing ok, i wonder if the TD was just luck, he threw into triple coverage!:rolleyes:

He suvks, that's why he didn't run the ball, he doesn't know WTF he's doing!!!! FRUITCAKE!!!

Originally posted by chambers84
He suvks, that's why he didn't run the ball, he doesn't know WTF he's doing!!!! FRUITCAKE!!!
he was a deer in headlights after that fumbled reverse.

Anyone else believe "Phishhead" is a Dolfan?? :rolleyes: You don't even get a "nice try".

Originally posted by dolfan06
you're right, not even a nice try!:rolleyes:
maybe he just likes the band "Phish" :rocker: I mean a Dolphin is a f'ing mammal :dink:

Originally posted by dolphan39
maybe he just likes the band "Phish" :rocker: I mean a Dolphin is a f'ing mammal :dink:
darn-it, why isn't this thread in the smack forum, i got something to say about phishHEAD!;)

Back
Top Bottom