Why Didnt We Trade For Him??!!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
REMEMBER MY ARTICLE?? The one that started huge controversy about Brian Walker not being resigned....it wwas called

WHY DIDNT WE RESIGN HIM??!! Well FREEMAN SUX BALLS AFTER TODAY U KNOW IT HE SUX!! :yell: DAMN U FREEMAN WALKER WOULDA AMDE BETTER PLAYS NOT GETTIN BLOWN, MISSING TACKLES, AND PENALTIES...

BUT that is not what this is abbout....this is about
RICKY WILLIAMS.....i love ricky to death i have his jersey and everything but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 yards. In the past 3 games he has maybe 150 yards?? WTF is goin on. Miami likes to run we shoulda traded for a fast back like hmmm I DUNNO

DEUCE MCALLISTER! HE IS SO DAMN FAST AND CAN BREAK THE BIG ONE MORE THAN ONCE!!!! HED GIVE US GOOD POSITIONING AND WOULD GIVE US A BETTER CHANCE THEN WILLIAMS. I LOVE RW BUT HE ISNT PRODUCING DEUCE IS....WE SHOULDA TRADED FOR THE FAST BACK....MIAMI IS SO GAY...JUST INTERESTED IN #'s LIKE CC AND RW (WOW HEISMAN UNDER HIS BELT AS WELL AS 100 FUMBLES)

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Next time the Dolphins line up...count how many people are in the box...8-9 on every play...with Lucas in there...they have no respect at all for our passing game

Prime Time

Reaction score
DEUCE SHOULDA BEEN TRADED FOR A FATS BACK GREAT SIZE AND CAN RUN LIKE A MAD MAN! HE IS AWESOME! WHY DIDNT WE TRADE FOR HIM AND WHY DIDNT WE RESIGN BRIAN WALKER! DAMN IT! DEUCE WOULDA MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
REMEMBER MY ARTICLE?? The one that started huge controversy about Brian Walker not being resigned....it wwas called

WHY DIDNT WE RESIGN HIM??!! Well FREEMAN SUX BALLS AFTER TODAY U KNOW IT HE SUX!! :yell: DAMN U FREEMAN WALKER WOULDA AMDE BETTER PLAYS NOT GETTIN BLOWN, MISSING TACKLES, AND PENALTIES...

BUT that is not what this is abbout....this is about
RICKY WILLIAMS.....i love ricky to death i have his jersey and everything but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53 yards. In the past 3 games he has maybe 150 yards?? WTF is goin on. Miami likes to run we shoulda traded for a fast back like hmmm I DUNNO

DEUCE MCALLISTER! HE IS SO DAMN FAST AND CAN BREAK THE BIG ONE MORE THAN ONCE!!!! HED GIVE US GOOD POSITIONING AND WOULD GIVE US A BETTER CHANCE THEN WILLIAMS. I LOVE RW BUT HE ISNT PRODUCING DEUCE IS....WE SHOULDA TRADED FOR THE FAST BACK....MIAMI IS SO GAY...JUST INTERESTED IN #'s LIKE CC AND RW (WOW HEISMAN UNDER HIS BELT AS WELL AS 100 FUMBLES)
None of this teams problems have anything to do with Ricky Brainchild! Fast back..... PLEASE!

Williams has no chance. Everyone knows we can't pass and they are sitting on him even more than when Jay was QB.

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
nyphinfan I think I counted 12,13, or even 14 in the box or so it seemed Deuce could run with that either

Prime Time

Reaction score
Willaims isnt fast he isnt a huge play amker. He doesnt suppose a big deep run threat. besides the 53 yarder against jets his longest mite be a 22 or sumtin

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Willaims isnt fast he isnt a huge play amker. He doesnt suppose a big deep run threat. besides the 53 yarder against jets his longest mite be a 22 or sumtin
You make no sense.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
Dude, that was a retarded post.

Why don't we just trade for Carl Lewis. :rolleyes:

Prime Time

Reaction score
i do make sesne ricky can break the big one...and weve been missing that for years!

DA DEUCE IS LOOSE!

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Reaction score
Im sorry, but you are an idiot... How would you suppose they trade for Deuce when New Orleans wanted to KEEP Deuce and ditch Ricky.. The Saints drafted Deuce for a reason! And that reason wasnt to trade him..

Plus, Ricky is just fine.. Its the QB that is the problem.. When teams dont respect the pass, the RB cant get the yards... Even Barry Sanders prolly couldnt have run for over 100 in the last 3 games with Ray Lucas at QB..

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
I don't care what running back you are, there are VERY VERY few running backs that can do well when you have 9+ players in the box all looking at you... and all going after you.

It's offense common sense, unless you have a football god, you have to have both a run and pass threat.

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Obviously this guy is a Saints fan posing on this board. I mean, I attack our offense a lot, but this guy I don't thik has ever said anything positive has he? How could he be a Dolphins fan and say these things?

Cranx

Hammered
Reaction score
2002 you have reasoning of a three year old and write about as well as one too. Please leave these boards and never come back because your posts just suck.

tristan98srm

Rookie
Reaction score
what an moron. Even as a bills fan i know the reason Ricky has not put up the numbers is because jay isnt in there. not very many can still run the ball with 8 or 9 in the box.

VanDolPhan

Starter
Reaction score
I soooooooo want to respond but I think I would be breaking a few rules in my opinion of the thread starter and his absolute lack of football knowledge.

So I will abstain.

Top Bottom