why do all mock drafts point to ronnie brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do all mock drafts point to ronnie brown?

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
why do all mock drafts point to ronnie brown, has the mia staff hinted at brown?

He's the best RB in the draft, and we need a RB.. So..... Well, it's pretty obvious..

he's just the best fit at this time, the dolphins need a solid rb that could play well in our offense. i'm not trying to start a benson is better than ronnie vice versa argument i'm just saying he would fit the part in Liheman's offense

It's because for 2 reasons.
1. He has a great combonation of speed and size (better than cadillac or Benson).
2. He fits right into Lineman's system.

finman006 said:
why do all mock drafts point to ronnie brown, has the mia staff hinted at brown?

No, he just seems right now as the best back in draft, and also seems like the favorite among most fans.

All three would bring different things to the team that picks him, but all three could be sucessful, and even though I am hoping for Brown, I would not feel too bad if we ended up picking one of the other two.

All mocks have to give us SOMEONE with out pick. Everybody wants someone. i've seen people get annoyed because some mocks have us taking smith, others because they have us taking benson. Anyway, at the end of day, someones gonna have gone #2 overall, and i gaurantee someone, somewhere is not gonna be happy with it.

:rawk: I would rather have benson. IMO I think his power running style would not only help our offense, but it would help our o-line more than Browns speed would

godfater21 said:
:rawk: I would rather have benson. IMO I think his power running style would not only help our offense, but it would help our o-line more than Browns speed would

Yea, personally, I think Brown could give you the power and more speed then Benson has.

Brown is being projected for us becuase he has the best recieveing skills out of the top backs which fits into Linehan's systems. Plus, he had a tremendous combine which put him ahead of the other two.

finz99 said:
Yea, personally, I think Brown could give you the power and more speed then Benson has.
I don't see brown giving us the Violent running style of benson.

Fitz said:
I don't see brown giving us the Violent running style of benson.

define Violent...because if you want him to break tackles Brown can do that...if the play breaks down and u want him to run to the outside he can do that too...not benson

Its freakin hard to predict who we'll draft lets say 19th like last year...but the first five picks are usually predictable...the reason why all mocks say we'll draft ronnie is because we will... without a doubt...so get ready to have a new back baby...miami will have a stud once again...and hopefully a cople of gems later in the draft.

finman006 said:

isnt it obvious! because people are not thinking properly. a good combine doesnt make a player it just makes them sound better than they are. most positions are more about techneque knowledge of the game and awarenes

well... our running backs are sammy morris, travis minor and lamar gordon... GAPING HOLE!!

and ronnie is the best RB, in the opinion of the so called experts.

it makes sense. He'd also be a great fit for Linehans system.

Back
Top Bottom