Why do guys want to play for Saban? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do guys want to play for Saban?

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am not a college football fan, so the only thing i know about saban is since he has been with the dolphins, he seems like a very good communicator, hard worker and organized, what i am suprised about is how fast the veterans loved him, how free agents want to play here, how he can sign guys that might have bad historys and say hey if they dont follow my rules good bye, at last Ricky, they guy quits and now seems to love saban by just talking on the phone with him.

Is Saban this good or was Wanny that bad?

Yes Saban is this good. He's been a winner everywhere he has been. He is very into detail on everything. He leaves no stone unturned. He doesn't take crap from his players and he communticates that too his players. He is a very good teacher and teaches until everyone is on the same page and gets it. As far as Wanny, he's a nice guy just not head coach material. He was way over his head with this team.

Saban is at the top of his game, knowledgable and organized, and wanny, well ask the Chicago fans!

Look, I love the things that Saban is doing and am hopeful of a good run with him as coach, but think about it...

What are ZT and JT going to say about him ?? He's their boss and to his face (and to the media) they are going to say all the right things. Now, a lot of that may be genuine. Afterall, here is a guy with an excellent reputation, compares in style to BB arguably the best coach in the league, and is bringing hope and good changes to the team. He has been successful everywhere he's been and players see and know that.

But what purpose would it bring to talk bad about a guy, even if they really don't like him ??

Players want to play for a man with a plan...someone who exudes confidence, someone who doesn't B.S. the players and tells it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom