Why do I get the feeling.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do I get the feeling....

Becks7

Starter
Reaction score
that we are in the worst possible slot to get a qb? My thinking is as follows. Odds are Cutler is not going to be there at 16 but in all honesty I am begining to think that Croyle at 34 or whatever or next pick is, is just as big of a stretch? If Cutler goes at nine what are the odds that no team takes a qb before the Dolphins pick next? Early word is Croyle is throwing the ball very well in Mobile. I guess we shall see.

Becks7 said:
that we are in the worst possible slot to get a qb? My thinking is as follows. Odds are Cutler is not going to be there at 16 but in all honesty I am begining to think that Croyle at 34 or whatever or next pick is, is just as big of a stretch? If Cutler goes at nine what are the odds that no team takes a qb before the Dolphins pick next? Early word is Croyle is throwing the ball very well in Mobile. I guess we shall see.

From the reports I've read he's having a very average week so far.

Whitehurst in the 3rd or 4th could be an option as well.

The best QB at the senior bowl thus far has been Charlie Whitehurst. Cutler has done nothing thus far to show that he's a top 10 pick so there's a good chance he could be at #16 depending on how the rest of the week goes & how desperate the Lions & Cards are.

Back
Top Bottom