Why Do people continue to blame Henning? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Do people continue to blame Henning?

AlphaPHIN

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sparanstedt is the one who implemented the conservative philosophy and allows him to continue with the conservative approach we have seen out of him as the OC.

It starts at the top as he is the one who has the power to change it and he hasnt.

did you see the cowboys o when sparano called the plays. they were explosive. henning was like this in carolina. he is killing the o. tony needs to grow some nuts and do something about henning

The Cowboys also have a ton of talent on offense which we dont.

Sparano coaches scared and it is evident in this teams approach

Sparanstedt is the one who implemented the conservative philosophy and allows him to continue with the conservative approach we have seen out of him as the OC.

It starts at the top as he is the one who has the power to change it and he hasnt.

Do you really want a guy that gets overly excited about FIELD GOALS....yes...FIELD GOALS...adjusting the offense? I have lost all faith in Sparano. At best, he is a coordinator or minor coach. He is NOT cut out to be a head coach in the NFL.

I officially renounce my support for Sparano after this game. The guy needs to be replaced at the end of the year.

Do you really want a guy that gets overly excited about FIELD GOALS....yes...FIELD GOALS...adjusting the offense?

LOL if it was up to me he wouldnt be allowed to even buy a ticket to the game. He doesnt have to adjust it, just tell himt o open it up

The Cowboys also have a ton of talent on offense which we dont.

Sparano coaches scared and it is evident in this teams approach
they didnt have much more than what we have now. we have two better rb's and our wr core is better than what they had.
tony should be calling plays

Back
Top Bottom