why do people what ricky to fail? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why do people what ricky to fail?

oscar

Scout Team
Reaction score
we have no say in the matter of ricky coming back. if he does coming back. would't it make more sense to support the saban's decision. if fans get behind the team and cheer them on we will go to the superbowl . so please stop hating
ricky for making a mistake,forgive and forget . i know it's hard to do this but we have move on. be a TRUE fan and support the team with or without ricky.

oscar said:
we have no say in the matter of ricky coming back. if he does coming back. would't it make more sense to support the saban's decision. if fans get behind the team and cheer them on we will go to the superbowl . so please stop hating
ricky for making a mistake,forgive and forget . i know it's hard to do this but we have move on. be a turn fan and support the team with or without ricky.
trust me everybody will support him when lines up in the backfield for game 5. what exactly is a turn fan by the way?

I don't want him to fail..... or anyone on this team to fail. HELL, I've been wanting Fiedler to succeed for 5 years!!

with a 1,2 punch like Ronnie and Ricky that could be awesome. Im not happy with the way Ricky left the team and why he left but I was taught that everybody deserves a second chance. We are talking about a possible SB for the fins. IMO welcome back Ricky if he comes back.

ercin13 said:
trust me everybody will support him when lines up in the backfield for game 5. what exactly is a turn fan by the way?

awesome sig

oscar said:
ricky for making a mistake,forgive and forget . i know it's hard to do this but we have move on. be a TRUE fan and support the team with or without ricky.
I have posted it several times before, but I guess it needs repeating: I DON"T HATE RICKY WILLIAMS. I DON"T WISH HIM ANY ILL WILL. I DON"T WANT HIM TO FAIL. However, wanting and believing are two different things. I don't think Ricky will succeed. I don't think bringing him back will help the team. I believe bringing him back is a mistake that could have a serious negative impact on the team. For further details, you can check several of my posts. I just wish people would please stop confusing my objections to bringing him back for personal reasons. It has nothing to do with whether I like the man or not.
I resent that others on this site question whether I am a 'true fan' because I feel this way. That is simply ridiculous. I don't question whether you are a 'true fan' because you blindly support a former player who: 1) has failed three drug tests and is one away from a year suspension; 2) criticised a bunch of former teammates, who went out of their way to support him; and 3) continually offers a million different excuses why he unexpectedly abandoned his team, but has shown little respoonsibility or contrition for his actions. I could call these people 'dumb fans', 'foolish fans', 'ignorant fans', 'fans who have borderline romantic feelings towards Ricky Williams', but that would be presumptuous on my behalf, so I will just call them fans.

i want him to fail because he turned his back on his " team, family, freinds, fans, self"
very simple.
who ever doesnt understand that has never played any kind of meaningful team sports in thier lives!!!!
i am sick and tired of every one making excuses for this loser of a "man" this guy has and had all the ability in the world but he has already thrown it away!!!!
every one jumps back on this guys bandwagon like they dont remember what he did , everyone says if he comes back and plays hard or well , all is forgiven!!
i am for the aqua and orange doing well but if this losser is on the team then i might have some question????!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAY HELL NO
GET RID OF THIS CANCER ONCE AND FOR ALL
GARBAGE LIKE THIS CAN ONLY FESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems to me like the athletes among us are more likely to want to see him crash and burn, than those that maybe havent been exposed to the nuances of the game as thoroughly. the problems i have with ricky are as follows...1. the way he left the team right before camp leaving us without viable options..2 the reason he left the team, being overuse ( lack of heart on his part ) or mary jane ( dont need to go there ) and 3the reasons he would come back...only to pay off his debt to the team, he wants nothing to do with being a good teammate and winning, he has no heart no desire, why would we want someone on our team like that...

Back
Top Bottom