Why do we always have to play catch up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we always have to play catch up?

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
This season has been infamous for allowing BIG plays on a weekly basis. The defense has allowed us to get into a hole tons of times this season and then our offense has to play from behind. The offense isnt off the hook completely either because theres times where the offense starts out sluggish and we fall behind but Chad Henne has had to come back like 5 times this year. We put the ball in a "rookie's" hand and expect him to come back all the time. With no running game and no weapons on offense. The defense has really cost us alot of games by letting up so many points and letting them up quickly.

Were so conservative all game, thats why its always a close game. We dont get aggressive play calling unless were down by 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter.

Even when we are winning, its never by alot. Our defense lets up too many points to ever have a big lead. If we are leading we get SOOOOOO conservative.

Henning and Pasq. I think they cost us the season. We have an old and bad D, but I could win with this D. They need to go.

Because our Offense SUCKS!!!

Most of the Offense in the league are BETTER than us!

Well, this falls on the staff honestly. It seems we never start strong. We usually start games ****ty, and so far, we've started both seasons ****ty.

Bring some offensive explosiveness in the draft.. Looks like we will have a chance at CJ Spiller if we go 7-9. That sounds good to me.

Then later in the draft, load up on defense to stop the pass.. We absolutely suck against the pass, and you can't be a good team in this league giving up big plays all the time.

Teams who are ranked high in the conferences all have great passing attacks (and great QB's).. Miami will go absolutely nowhere unless they fix the defense to stop the huge plays they give up every single game.

This is a defense that made Fitzpatrick look like an All-Pro and gave Vince f'in Young his most TD passes in a game over his career.. They even made a rookie like Sanchez look great, TWICE !!

It's a disgusting pass D in Miami. Just atrocious.

i would be very happy with CJ Spiller, im not someone who is very familiar with alot of college talent. I get most of my knowledge around the time of the combine and from friends who follow it. I watch college games only here and there but i do know Spiller is real nice with it. The kid is explosive.

Teams who are ranked high in the conferences all have great passing attacks.. Miami will go nowhere unless they fix the defense to stop the huge plays they give up every single game.

i agree with this

i personally think we will draft defense in the first round, i doubt Parcells will go offense. We do need alot of help on D so i wouldnt be shocked but if a bigtime playmaker on offense is available when we draft, do we pass up on him?

We play our best ball when were behind.

When we have a lead. We suck.

Someone please tell me why?

Back
Top Bottom